Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Humanity's Truth (Threesome, MxMxM) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I have been RPing for a long time now and I can write between 300 and 1000 words or more; depending on muse, plot, and my partner's response. {So please be advanced or at least be able to write no less than 300 words or three paragraphs} I do prefer writing in the third person.

Important- Looking for a switch/can have a sub leaning character~

===

Human experimentation. It’s not something in this Modern day society believes in but, suddenly strange things have started to happen all over the world. Single men and women to duos, have been appearing out of nowhere and are assassinating seemingly unimportant people. These killers have been confronted and brutally killed, in what looks like freak accidents. Freezing to death, heart attack, suddenly going insane. So many ways, all strange. All unnatural. Yet, no one has actually seen what happened with their own eyes and every person to face these attackers have all been long dead by the time rescuers arrive.

Then the attacks and killings stopped. Around one hundred thousand attacks had popped up around the world and then it stopped. No rhyme or reason attached. Slowly people simply forgot, freak accidents as they were. But, your character was one who utterly could not. He was only ten-years-old when all this happened but, even a decade later- at twenty-years-old, he’s not forgotten. It’s the sole reason he went into the career path he has chosen (you can choose what career, just as long as it has something to do with researching or having more knowledge/access to the past attacks). Sadly, his persistence in discovering the truth has gotten him put on a forced ‘vacation’ to a small inconspicuous town… Where he might find answers as well as, love?

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

Zero Favre and Ace Kinjo (played by EverLastingImage) Topic Starter

These are the character's I'd be RPing~

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Humanity's Truth (Threesome, MxMxM) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus