Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » MLP-the fall of equestria (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Cherry Bomb (played by JetStorm)

I am looking for a dark mlp rp, where Equestria is a wasteland, basically like fallout. But less gory, it would be more on the pg13 rating.

Basically Equestria was taken over by Tirek and a few other villains that most ponies were forced to live underground or deep in the Everfree Forest. Some ponies were not so lucky and are slaves to these villains.

I would like it if my rp partner could at least play Applejack and two more canon characters of their choice.

LGBTQ+ is welcomed, i prefer FxF or MxM (I am okay with FxM as well)

Ocs are welcomed, I am going to be using my three pony ocs, if anyone finds this interesting.
Magic 40%
Magic is rare. Some of the players might have it. There may be sages or other magical figures that could be sought out for tutelage.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 80%
Wartime/soldier RPs. Combat is a given and will likely be graphic, but there's the potential for non-combat "in the trenches" scenes. World War 2, Vietnam, etc.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » MLP-the fall of equestria (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus