Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dark wing ,School Of Witchcraft

Tem (played by TemtoeZ)

Seeing what the oddly out of place centaur did too his projectiles he quickly stared down at Zuill with a Soul piercing stare that seemed to reach the depths of his soul.
Tem (played by TemtoeZ)

Then refocused his attention to zack and kicked up more rubble and shot them at zack and sent a special one at Zuill whizzing past his face
Zuill (played by pinksnot77)

Feeling cheeky, Zuill only smiled back and waved at Tem when he glared, then immediately dropped to the ground as a projectile came flying past his head. His body slammed into the ground, knocking the wind out of him. Slapping his tail against the ground, he dug around again in his satchel, this time pulling out a vile with a thin, dark purple liquid. He bit the top off, spitting it out onto the ground and then turning the vile over, pouring it on the ground. The grass seemed to pulse for a second, then vines shot up out of the ground, whipping in the air and reaching towards Tem and Zack.
Tem (played by TemtoeZ)

Chuckles to myself before opening a glitch tear and going through it and coming back out with a hand and belt full of knives, i then pick up a bunch of loose rubble and through it up affixing it into the air and start hopping up the stones scaling up in the air higher than Zuill and jumping off the stones they then drop and i throw more around the vines as i hopped around and around the vines throwing hand fulls of knives into them until the were all cut and the higher up vines start to fall over as i jump off open a glitch tear and get shot out behind Zuill kicking him in the back onto the platform and opening another glitch tear and i launch out of the platform landing in a defensive crouch position and with a smirk i say "oh that's what got you into magic you stumbled upon a little alchemist's kit junior when you were a wee one eh? Must've been the black sheep of the family am i right?".
Zack (played by Reithesniper) Topic Starter

he was a bit disoriented after being kicked, the most of the rubble was tethered by what looked like a purple string "that was just mean" ;w; he flew up trying to get a feel of whats happening "i'll just close them off for a bit so i can end this, fire storm" a tornado of fire surrounded the two
Tem (played by TemtoeZ)

As the flames closed in on myself and the centaur my jacket caught on fire, as i grabbed it i said "Tch what a waste of 600 dollars" as i threw my jacket to the ground as it turned to ash it revealed i was wearing a shiny black sleeveless spandex under my jacket showing many scars up and down my arms and a great big scar around my neck as i stood to continue the fight against the teacher and the centaur as i kicked up more rubble and shot them at both targets and rose my fist up high then slammed it down on the platform causing a giant gust of wind blowing away the ring of fire enclosing the space.
Zuill (played by pinksnot77)

Zuill barely had time to respond to Tem, startled and hulking on the platform. He fished desperately into his bag, trying to find anything that could help in this situation - only for there to suddenly be fire which, ha, nope! Panic sat in and he could only scramble up, stomping on the platform desperately. When Tem pushed the fire back, Zuill took off running, galloping across the field as fast as he could. For a brief second, he looked back, just in time to see the rubble flying towards him. He turned sharply and skid, kicking up dirt with his hooves as he hooked back around, running back into the fray.

Desperately, he searched his bag, finally procuring three different viles. Two were filled with a blue-green, bubbling looking concoction and the other was filled with what looked like mud. As he ran, he bit the cap off of the brown vile and tipped it back into his mouth, swallowing it quickly. The other two, he threw onto the ground. The blue-green liquid spread out across the field, dipping under the platforms and bubbling for a moment. Then, it seemed to warp and shape the ground and suddenly - splash! Zuill's hooves it the water for a moment and then he lept in, the water swallowing him up. For a moment, it was quiet, then he erupted from the water, no longer a centaur but what seemed to be a large, hulking fish creature. He smiled, toothy, diving back down and then slamming his body into the platform Tem stood on, shaking it violently.
Tem (played by TemtoeZ)

Keeping my ground as the platform shook i stare down at the now fish Zuill "Well no need for this" as i start demolishing the platform and started sending the rubble at zach and making it rain down upon the field towards the watching students I then jump off Knife in hand, as i grab fish Zuill by the top and stab it into his side and i use him as a cushion for the impact, once landing i twist the Knife and stand up with a smirk "keep it, Take it as a present from ol' Tem" i then walk away from Zuill and stare up at the teacher.

"so whats your next move kid?" he slowly flew down "i really don't got much mana for fighting but i got this" A large Star appeared above the field "i call it star shower, rei taught me" it split into stars of random sizes, they show down onto the field "oh dear" he sheltered himself with his wings
Tem (played by TemtoeZ)

"Hmmph" he said sarcastically as he dashed around the field kicking the star pieces up at zack then opening a Glitch tear i jump through and come out in the air above zack he tackled him down and grab many star pieces and started slamming them down on him, once here was a pile i got on top of it i started beating down on it starting to crush zack under the weight and continuing pressure.

his wings blocked most of the damage as he began to get up "enough" it seemed like gravity had stopped "stop trying to stomp people in, i hate using advanced magic but it seems i must" he aimed a finger gun at tem "Quasar Blast" a large blast was fired engulfing Tem not killing him more like draining
Tem (played by TemtoeZ)

As my movements slowdown down i try to fight it, but then suddenly i fall upon the rubble pile with a groan as my energy's drained from me even with this happening i still try to lift my arms and slam them into the pile but fail.

"so uh, how you feeling wanna continue?" [he chuckled/i] "lets face it kid you got no more tricks"
Tem (played by TemtoeZ)

I stare back at the teacher with a death cold stare as he sat there chuckling to himself with the last tiny bit of my energy i raise my hand up almost a inch and snap my fingers and everything goes dead silent as the snap sound echoes followed by a huge ripping sound and a flash of light then i am no where to be found, then suddenly a glitch tear opens up and i drop out holding some animal by the head as my fingers stab into its skull and it becomes a mummified corpse and as it deflates i start standing in a better less weak pose then my muscles pop and bulge after finishing off the animal as i look up at zack with mailicous intent as the blood drips off my fingers.

"well uhhh thats creepy-"
I Sit on the teachers desk as the assistant teacher and look over my shoulder to smile at zack. "You should see ME after class teach" Dorian winks and sighs calmly.

"i suggest we calm down before i lose my job, i like having something to do"
Dark Void (played by Wandering_Mary)

always hated portals, Void ya there?
Always am
Good I think I might need you

Hmm.. May I go?

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dark wing ,School Of Witchcraft

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus