Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Soulmate Connections (AssassinxSpy, MxM) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I have been RPing for a long time now and I can write between 400 and 1000 words or more; depending on muse, plot, and my partner's response. {So please be advanced or at least be able to write no less than 300 words or four paragraphs} I do prefer writing in the third person.

Needs for within the RP-
~You must RP a male who can switch between Dom and Sub personality. I don't want either of us to just be sub, as that just doesn't work for this rp.
~Your character is free to have a rough background. However, do not overshadow the RP with your character's history.
~No feeble/weak/whiny characters. Aka- Damsel in Distress. It won’t work with this rp. That said, please don’t have them be so cold and calculating that my character has to make all the moves, that isn’t fun!!!!!

Setting and other Important Information-
This is modern times, California. But a large difference is that everyone has powers or some supernatural ability. It is well known that men and women are born without powers, but once they turn 16 they gain some sort of supernatural ability/ies. {Not all the ability/ies are useful either}
They also receive a number, that is very much like a tattoo on some part of their body. From this number, an intricate design appears the closer they become to their soulmate. Said design fades the farther they're from one another. If one dies the mark turns into a scar, its appearance depends on how close they are when the death happens. Another thing about soulmates is that scars they have received from both past, present, and future appear on their skin in the exact place their other half gains it. The scars they receive from the other aren't as visible as the original owner of the scar/s.

Plot-
Our characters are 28 years of age and have yet to meet fully. Both have been close, as their soulmate tattoos have grown from their respective numbers but neither has been close enough to find one another. Scars from childhood, into teen and adult years, have appeared through the years. Now, for the past 5 years, the marks have been very faded indicating their distance. But now they are appearing bolder by the day. The day they are destined to meet would be coming soon. What will that day bring?

Both men are very… dangerous and complicated. My character is a Master Assassin and leader of his own organization. While your character is a Master Spy, also the head of his own organization. These two organizations are not enemies but not allies either, satisfied to simply keep out of each other's way.
Sadly, that is no longer an option. A new group has now made itself known and their agenda? Destroy all other organizations whether assassin or spy, starting with our character’s- who each founded the organization that they are in.

So now our characters will meet- finally finding their soulmate, and have to work together for the first time to defeat the common enemy.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

Hello! I’m super interested in this plot!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Soulmate Connections (AssassinxSpy, MxM) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus