Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi there.

Errrr. I'm not really sure how to introduce myself. So I'll start by saying...Hi!
I'm not usually much into forum based roleplay because it always tends to get confusing after a while. And forums never seem to like my email addresses for some reason. I'll admit, I really only picked this site so I could have profiles for my OCs.

But I didn't want to be a jerk and not even introduce myself. That would be like moving into a stranger's home and never telling them who you are. Kinda strange, creepy and rude at the same time, am I right guys? Am I right? :I

If you look my characters you'll probably think they seem like Mary Sues. Not to mention Rosalee's profile isn't even done. I apologize for this. Anyway, let me know what you think of my characters.
Maybe we can RP sometime.

I generally do script, but I can also do third person narrative, from one liners to a paragraph. It really depends on my mood at that moment and how well my creative juices are flowing.
Sanne Moderator

Hi CrimsonRose and welcome to RPR! :D

The site's initial purpose was to host character profiles, so if that's all you need that's super fine! ;) We've expanded into much more since then, you're welcome to broaden your horizons if you ever feel like it.

I really like your comparison about introductions. XD First time I've seen anyone put it that way! I like it.

Don't worry too much about your characters seeming like Mary Sues. :) There are tons of different people with different styles and characters, you're bound to find someone who's up for it. You can always check out our RP Finder for quick matches, or check out our Looking for RP and RP Discussions boards.

Did you know that you can turn any forum topic into a real live chat? Just look at the top or bottom of a thread for the "Launch Chat" button. :)
Hi there CrimsonRose! Welcome to RPR! I like your username. Everyone here is super friendly and there are always people looking for various kinds of RP. I hope you enjoy using RPR, even if it's just for making profiles :) If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask!
CrimsonRose Topic Starter

Thank you guys. Thank you very much. I'm glad to be here. ^_^
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! There's no problem with you just using the site to store your OC profiles. That's how the site began life, and it's still a super valid way to use it. <3 Thank you for saying hello, though, and we'll always be here to chat if you do decide you want to participate in the forums as well. :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi there.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus