Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Royale Academy of Sorcery (LARGE GROUP ROLEPLAY)

I_Am_Belladonna

Staying in a castle: It’s a once in a lifetime opportunity that nobody could ever dream of passing up. Magic: An ability everybody wished they could have. But what if? Just what if? Originally, it would’ve never been possible. But now?

Now, there’s no need for you to simply “wish” for such things. It’s a reality for you, and for others just like you. Since the fall of the tyrannical ruler of the Kingdom of Kianera, the Royale Academy of Sorcery and Royalty has opened its gates once more to accept royals from all over the world; however, not all is as it seems. Every single person at the academy possesses a peculiar quirk of their own, a gift from their ancestors who’ve walked the same path before them. Now, 7 different royal lines will clash into one world, living beneath the same roof with each other until the day they end their academic training: Naturomancy, Pyromancy, Niximancy, Photomancy, Aeromancy, Hydromancy, and Glaciomancy. Each with their own advantages and disadvantages.

Now it's your turn to walk this path of royalty. It’s up to you to push yourself to be the best you can, therefore you must learn to control and use your powers. As you walk through the doors of your new home, your path of life branches out. Romance, friendships, sacrifices, bloodshed, and more lies ahead of you, all contained within this singular castle. So now, I ask you this question.

Do you have what it takes to be royal?

(I am currently looking for a large group to do a fantasy/realistic roleplay with me. My age minimum for this is age 16, and I am hoping for literate writers! This roleplay will be taking place on Discord, so please, message me either there, or here to discuss ideas, characters, plot, and more! There isn't a limit to how many people I'm allowing on board with this idea, as I already have quite a few participants who'd love to welcome more people into our group. This roleplay idea has been a long time in the making, and while some of you might not think it so, trust me, it's worth seeing and at least trying! If you've taken the time to read this post, thank you! It'll always be an open idea, and people will always be allowed to join. SEE BELOW FOR EXTRA INFO.

MY DISCORD USERNAME: 『 𝓑𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓷𝓪』#0004

(Or simply message me on here if you're interested. Thank you!)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Royale Academy of Sorcery (LARGE GROUP ROLEPLAY)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus