Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Stepbrother TLC ~MxM~ (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Ethan Tay Pines (played anonymously)

(Now, this is meant to be a but of a cutesy love story between some stepbrothers. BUT, I'm gonna say this now, this RP will have some pretty heavy themes in it at times. So if that isn't for you, you know the way outta here)

Plot

About three years back, YC’s (parent of choice) got remarried, and whomever they married had a kid of their own, Ethan. The two of you never really got a chance to speak since YC’s at the time was 18 and heading off to college soon (or wherever) and even so, Ethan made an attempt or two to try and get to know YC as a stepbrother. But soon enough YC left, and Ethan would often text just to check in and a few months into it, he said he had met someone he really liked and they were dating, never really talking about the gender or anything about the person. But he seemed happy so YC didn't think anything of it, but another few months, he moved with them, noting it a bit odd since he was still 17 at the time. But slowly as time went on, he slowed down his texting and calls, and on his 18 birthday, he didn't even pick up the phone. He eventually stopped all together, no texting, no calls, no social media, anything, not even coming to see him another. It was like he vanished, but nobody knew where.

It had been two years since then and recently, you got a call from someone asking if YC was a family member of Ethan’s and asked if YC could pick him up from the police station. Being confused but curious, YC goes in a hurry, finding Ethan there, except he wasn't at all like YC remembered. His clothes were baggy and gross, covering in stains that resembled blood, covered head to toe in bandages and bandaids, even had one an eye patch and arm sling, looking pretty broken, literally body-wise, but expression-wise as well. The cops saying that he had been stuck in the home of an abusive drug addict, who they were finally able to get after finding all sorts of pills about the home after doing a warrant search and finally finding him cowering in the closet of the bedroom. They had called to ask since he was only the family he had left if he could watch after him while he recovered, YC looking at the traumatized boy in the chair, sighing heavily before agreeing.

[The starter is longer than this as always]

-I'd appreciate it if you told me what you prefer such as details and whatnot, I like to talk about things before starting and usually ask questions beforehand, so don't be scared to talk to me

-I don't do one-liners, sorry, but I can't really do much without detail to work with, so I expect 1-2 paragraphs (100-300 words) at least... Please

-Life usually comes and goes with me so, I may get out one to four replies a week, depending on if life is nice to me

-If you don't wanna reply here, we can also use Discord! :3

-PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, MY BRAIN IS A GARBAGE PLACE CHECKING THESE IS HARD TO REMEMBER TO DO
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Hey! I'm interested!
Ethan Tay Pines (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Still looooking~

One MOrE~

Decided to reopen this for bit if anybody is interested :3

Mrrrow :3

One moreee :3
Lucas Cohen (played by Slayer1234)

I´m Interested!!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Stepbrother TLC ~MxM~ (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus