Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking To Roleplay With Valaria (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Valaria Sucrose (played by Primrose-Chan)

Valaria is a human princess in a fantasy world who, depending on the roleplay, is 10, 15, or in her 20s. She is the daughter of the king and his mistress (and future wife after the previous queen had died). Her half-brother, Valentine, is 5 years older than her and very protective of the feeble princess. There are several types of roleplay I will do with her: adventure, romance, and a family-type roleplay.

In the family roleplay you can play as her mother(queen or mistress), father, or make an extra sibling for her(I will play Valentine myself). You can also make a servant, knight, or friend of hers. She will be 10 or 15 in this roleplay depending on what you'd prefer and relationships will not advance beyond friendship or familial bonds.

The adventure roleplay will take on a separate plot than in the canon universe I put her in. Classic: the kingdom has been overthrown and she overcomes her fears to take it back. Romance is possible(though I'd prefer if it wouldn't dominate the plot) and you can play any role you wish whether the character came from the castle or met her after she ran away from the danger. I will also be open to other plots. She's in her 20s in this roleplay.

Romance is a bit tricky. You can play any role like in the adventure roleplay(except family) and the plot can vary. She would be 15 or in her 20s depending on what you prefer and I want this to be a SFW slow-burn roleplay if possible(though I don't know how good I am at them). She is heterosexual and doesn't really have a type. I will accept multiple romance roleplays so she will be in multiple romances at once if I get multiple requests for one so please be aware of this when contacting me.

I'd prefer if you either respond to this post or DM the character(not the player). Avoid DMs addressed to me rather than the character(though adding me to the conversation is fine and I will answer all DMs either way).
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

hello i'm intrested
Okuyasu

Hello! I love RP's like this, so I'm interested.
I can do it with a new human character im working on

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking To Roleplay With Valaria (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus