Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Gay Romance/Action/Fantasy Roleplays - R (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hey!

I'm getting back into roleplay after a bit of a hiatus because of some personal life stuff (end of swim season, anyone?). Anyways~ I'm super interested in doing some romance and action roleplays, including fantasy ones! I only have a few specific plots in my mind, but I have a bunch of different pairings I'd be interested in exploring.

On a time stretch here, so I can't make this thread pretty... sorry, but I'll do my best to cover all the important info! (Semi-Lit to Lit preferred)

I'd prefer to do BxB, so I used he/him pronouns in the prompts, but I'm open to GxG as well! Not really in a heterosexual mood right now, though...

Plot 1:

Muse A: Bookish Type
Muse B: Athletic, Swimmer
Setting: High School & Hell

Okay, I'll admit, the two settings are either very different or the same, depending on how much experience you have with high school. So it starts off just a simple high school roleplay - bookish nerd, outcast. Popular athletic type, but he's super nice, and has a soft spot for the bookish nerd. Doesn't realize it's actually because he's super gay. Then in a crazy twist, Muse A realizes he's Prince in a different spiritual plane (in this case, I'll refer to it as Hell). Summoned there by some supernatural force (I can explain this more when we start to plan!). He was talking to Muse B when the portal opened, and they both get sucked in. Story of them finding their way back to home while developing feelings for each other.

Plot 2:

Muse A: President's Son
Muse B: Celebrity's Son

Sort of explains itself. I haven't put too much thought into it, but the whole trope in my mind is the publicity thing. They have to keep their relationship away from the media because, well, homophobia. News gets out eventually, there's a leak, and they see if they can salvage their relationship while being bombarded by an overwhelming amount of both support and love.

Both those plots were super vague, but don't worry! I have more info I can type out if we decide to do one.

Okay, some pairings I'm interested in doing but haven't thought out a whole plot for:
    French Prince x English Prince
    Prince x American High Schooler
    Pop/Tik Tok Star x Fan/Follower
    Youtubers

Some Fandom Ones I'm interested in:

Harry Potter
    Slytherin x Hufflepuff
    Gryffindor x Ravenclaw
    Hogwarts Student x Beauxbatons Student

Percy Jackson
    Son of Apollo x Son of Kronos
    Son of Any God x Son of Any God
    Roman x Greek
    Minor God x Minor God

That's all the time I have, but I have more ideas if none of these interest you - let me know!

I can't wait to start roleplaying.
Magic 40%
Magic is rare. Some of the players might have it. There may be sages or other magical figures that could be sought out for tutelage.
Technology 20%
Iron age
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

lleuadamaris_

I'm interested! We can discuss it by PM if you want

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Gay Romance/Action/Fantasy Roleplays - R (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus