Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Pompous Noble & Rebellious Guard (open) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

my idea!
Y/c is either
A - the royal wizard or sorcerer and advisor to the king or queen. (If you want to play an older character, had enemies to friends vibes)

B - the apprentice of said sorcerer/advisor. (If you want to play a character around Proximas age, Can include a bit of romance)

Noble, rich, pompous, and perhaps a bit arrogant to the commoners outside of the castle walls.

Y/c is being sent on a mission to retrieve and examine some sort of magical item or place... But when y/c asked for a bodyguard...the one y/c got isn't what you expected . . .

M/C is Proxima Furyfell, the 'demon child' the short-tempered tiefling paladin and royal guard in training. . .y/c don't much like her and she doesn't much care for you either it seems. This is going to be a long journey. . .

Tldr- your character is a Pompous noble magic-user who gets stuck with moody tiefling paladin

Preferably your character is male or male presenting but either way I don't care!
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

I have a noble whose a very powerful mage and also hates tieflings
ello
id like to rp
RangleTangle Topic Starter

Re opening this one to!

Still open

Open!
Funny Valentine (played anonymously)

I'd be interested!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Pompous Noble & Rebellious Guard (open) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus