Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings to all

Hello my name is Dreath. (You wont get my real name) My preferences for RPing are generally being the villain as I like to mess with people. I am rather flexible with genres as I will do nearly anything as long as I can make things hard for the 'heroes'. So more about me I am 16 male and live in Australia. I am a huge fan of gaming. Some of my favorite game series include; Halo, Starcraft, Dawn of war and the batman arkham games. I like watching shows like Doctor who, The blacklist and big bang theory as well as many more. The music I listen to is rather diverse for example I like classical/symphony, trock (timelord rock), comedy/parody and some rock/pop. I am rather nerdy and have a dark sense of humor and have been told I am rather creepy but I am a nice guy. I am looking forward to RPing with people and am willing to join anyone if you just ask. I will create a character accordingly as well if need be. Thank you for reading and I hope to RP with you people soon.
Hello Dreath! Welcome to the Role-Play Repository!
*throws confetti*

Hopefully you enjoy your time with us~
(And have tons of fun making profiles!)
Dreath Topic Starter

Amirrora wrote:
Hello Dreath! Welcome to the Role-Play Repository!
*throws confetti*

Hopefully you enjoy your time with us~
(And have tons of fun making profiles!)
I hope the same thing :)
He he, well I'm sure you will!
I find the rpr fun and unique that you can post AS YOUR CHARACTER and not just as your username.

Your character can even send PMs, and it will show up from them and not you!
Isn't that neat?

Lots of little fun things are in store, so just have fun and explore it all~
Dreath Topic Starter

Yep I will :)
Sanne Moderator

Hi Dreath, welcome to RPR! :) Have you had a chance to poke around the site yet and explore? Can you find everything alright or do you have questions? We'll be happy to help! :D
Dreath Topic Starter

Thanks but I have no questions :)
All I need is an RP to join. I am out of ideas for starting one :P
Hey Dreath! Welcome to RPR. I hope you really enjoy your stay here! I love Doctor Who as well...I think we've got quite a few whovians on the site. Everyone here so super friendly, so I'm sure you'll find lots of RP in no time!
Dreath Topic Starter

Loki wrote:
Hey Dreath! Welcome to RPR. I hope you really enjoy your stay here! I love Doctor Who as well...I think we've got quite a few whovians on the site. Everyone here so super friendly, so I'm sure you'll find lots of RP in no time!
Yep well I have one going now :3 Maybe we could RP some time :)
Kim Site Admin

WElcome to the site! Looks like you are fitting in great. :)

I'm curious what sort of RPs you have done in the past. Do you have tabletop experience? Are you a forum person? Chats? Inquiring minds want to know! :)
Dreath Topic Starter

I have experience on site forums like http://rpgchat.com/forum.php and http://whacademy.forumotion.com/ (Im not trying to advertise or anything) So I have some but I have a bit of writing experience.
Kim Site Admin

Sounds like you're pretty rooted in forum RP. That's good, because that's the bulk of what goes on around here. :) Don't worry, I don't think you're advertising. It's okay to talk about other games you've played!
Dreath Topic Starter

Hehe ok :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings to all

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus