Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » May I Have This Dance? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Nox (played by Primrose-Chan)

This is a one-on-one enemies to lovers roleplay with Nox (female or male). FxF, MxF, and MxM are all accepted (as well as other pairings) and can even be a romance between both female and male Nox and Y/C. To make it clear, Nox is a god with three forms, male, female, and nonbinary. Each of these forms is more like their own person with their own appearances, genders, and personalities they just share a single vessel (that can change appearance?). I'm not exactly sure how to explain it. Both Noxs are available for romance but Xon (nonbinary) is not. DM me to discuss a roleplay and we can figure out a plot from there. Some ideas to work with include (but are not limited to):

-Y/C has been trying to defeat Nox for many years and Nox tries to seduce them to avoid being killed whilst losing a battle, leading to something more.
-Y/C was invited to a ball and Nox, their archnemesis, had also shown up. They end up dancing together while trying to kill each other.
-Y/C and Nox are gods who rival each other in everything. However, they are forced to work together when a more powerful being tries to destroy them.

If you have any more ideas feel free to share them. I'd prefer if you would DM me rather than replying to this post.
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

This seems like something that I would normally rp with but going back a bit in time wouldn't hurt!! So whenever your ready I'm available for a rp!
ill join it when you are ready

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » May I Have This Dance? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus