Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Fantasy RP - A Namielle, A Ranger, and 2 (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

ChibiWeeb

I've done Star Wars RP, now it's time for the Fantasy boys.

Up first we have Hysterya, the RP he comes from he's a General in a war against humans, however he can easily be altered to suit any role befitting a dragon. Possible RPs include fighting him, taming him, or simply working together to defeat someone. Of course, other options are available as well.

Then we have Veth, the Birdbrain. Veth is a Ranger with a hidden dagger and a hand crossbow, an excellent fighter with these weapons is paired with his ability to psionically speak with birds, though he enjoys using his voice. And yes, any bird, so griffins and such are included. Feathers and Beak are his greatest friends. Possible RPs could include one of those enemies-to-friends/lovers RPs, though I prefer something with more combat. He could also help Y/C out on a mission or assignment, work together to take down a government (In his original RP he was trying to incite a rebellion) or whatever you can think of. Veth is certainly a lot more versatile than Hysterya in form of the RPs he could do.

Keep in mind that I won't be doing smut or anything.

Update: Adding in a new character of mine (which is actually 2 characters) we have Statan and Kelsin Leadblade. They can be either together or apart in any RP. Their primary duty is for being soldiers, but they're open to more RPs than simply war, such as a village RP, a slow burn romance with either, or any other ideas you can think of. If you want to learn more about them, you can read about them on my profile, they're interesting characters, but that's simply a biased opinion.
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

ChibiWeeb Topic Starter

Update: Added in another character.
Hello I would love to roleplay with you
My Tharraleos could perhaps be a potential contender. He's a combat heavy, bounty hunting Griffin with a few forms and a slew of ridiculous enhancements. I don't doubt we can make something work and I've been tryna get back in the game. Thanks in advance for your time and consideration my good person.
Hey, are you still up for your RP?
ChibiWeeb Topic Starter

SpiritHero wrote:
Hey, are you still up for your RP?
Indeed I am!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Fantasy RP - A Namielle, A Ranger, and 2 (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus