Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » BBCode in forum title (REJECTED)

Pretty much what the title says. Tried to use BBCode in a title for a forum in rp discussion and it didn't work 😕 sad potato.

A minor thing really but it could help make rp ads more unique and flashy too I'd think
Kim Site Admin

Nope, this is not going to be added. It creates a huge incentive for everyone to make their ad title as big and neon as possible, to put big images in it, etc.
Alien_Princess Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Nope, this is not going to be added. It creates a huge incentive for everyone to make their ad title as big and neon as possible, to put big images in it, etc.

Oh lord I was just thinking like italics and bold....I hadn't considered going overboard. Your point is well made
Rogue-Scribe

I have seen different font in thread titles before which I thought was cool. Here is an example.

Edit: Testing...

𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝓲𝓯 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓴𝓼 𝓸𝓷 𝓡𝓟 𝓡𝓮𝓹𝓸𝓼𝓲𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂.

And it does! Cool. Not going to start a thread to see if it works in a title though.
Alien_Princess Topic Starter

Rogue-Scribe wrote:
I have seen different font in thread titles before which I thought was cool. Here is an example.

And it does! Cool. Not going to start a thread to see if it works in a title though.

If you are truly curious you could always edit one of your existing titles. Just copy the old name to a wordpad, test the new one to see if it works, and paste the name back if it's too long even.
Lark (played anonymously)

Rogue-Scribe wrote:

Screenreaders can't read that. Kind of inconvenient, even if for just a small number of people.

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » BBCode in forum title (REJECTED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus