Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Modern RP - Trench Coat Nerd (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

ChibiWeeb

I may be being a bit harsh on Alex, but I couldn't think of a better way to describe him. Anyways this is a Modern Day RP, but can also be reworked to fit sometime during the Civil War, Revolutionary War, etc. Romance is possible, but not likely.

For a basic synopsis of Alex, he's a trench coat wearing aspiring military historian, loving many aspects of war, and constantly devising strategies for wars long since past. Despite the cold exterior, he will absolutely love discussing military history, and strangely Star Wars.

Possible RPs I can think of is a Modern Day RP in which Y/C attempts to befriend Alex, or it could be a Fantasy World in the 1700-1800's era, or a normal 1700-1800's era RP.

So you know, MxF and all that.

The genre description will be describing the Modern Day RP, but I can also list the things for the other 2 here:

Fantasy World
Magic - 6
Technology - 4
Combat - 6
Romance - 5

1700-1800's
Magic - 2
Technology - 4
Combat - 8
Romance - 5
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Modern RP - Trench Coat Nerd (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus