Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Star Wars RP - But this time more battle (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

ChibiWeeb

Corttrys the ISB Director is not one for Romance. He's not one for battle or travelling. So this leaves one option.

Y/C is either a rebel or a bounty hunter assigned to kill the ISB Director Corttrys. This can lead to various encounters with Imperial Forces, gangs, and other such fun times in the Star Wars galaxy. This can also be a group RP, with a group of characters working together to take him down. Corttrys may be tricky to kill, but he's not invincible.

Notes: To make things more interesting, I may bring in other Star Wars OCs I have, such as Nathcal who could either work with or against you in your hunt, or Jackron who could help as a pilot, just something for consideration. Romance could also happen with these characters, but no romance will take place with Corttrys at all. I also don't count the Force as magic.
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 90%
Far future, perhaps interstellar travel (faster than light)
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Star Wars RP - But this time more battle (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus