Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » We've managed to survive this long... (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Elle (played by mdix)

Picture this; The apocalypse started seven years ago roughly, people coming back from the dead and attacking each other in the streets. If they got bit or died they would turn into these things, zombies, walkers, undead, geeks, whatever you want to call them doesn't matter. What matters now is your survival, and thankfully after joining up with a group and staying with them for a period of time things are starting to look up. Staying alive is all Elle has been worried about for the last few years but after your group found her, whether you were there or not, maybe her life is about to take a turn for the better or worse depending on how the cards play out.

Wherever your character falls into this story is completely up to you! I made Elle for this story specifically but nothing is set and stone and im happy to change/add and details to help fit in your character. Romance is fine I just ask that your character be 16-18 for that (fxf or fxm is fine!) but romance is definitely not required and I'm down for anything you can come with! As for the platform we use im happy to RP on here or use a google doc!

Freeform, One-on-one. No set length but please try to give me something to go off and i'll do the same! I'd prefer your character is a human but i'm open to discussing different possibilities. Please read about Elle before you respond. You'll have a lot of freedom helping come up with sidecharacters so please keep that in mind!

(sidenote !! I work and have school so I may not respond right away and my timezone is GMT-5 but ill try to respond asap)
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Hi there!
I just wanted to let you know that I am interested, and working on a character which might work for this. Have a good day!
Elle (played by mdix) Topic Starter

Macintasha wrote:
Hi there!
I just wanted to let you know that I am interested, and working on a character which might work for this. Have a good day!
Awesome! feel free to pm me whenever!!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » We've managed to survive this long... (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus