Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Job Hunting (1x1 open, or group open.)

He smirked lightly as he rotated his arm a bit watching the exchange between the two. He shrugged a little after a moment and went and leaned against the wall.

"Ya know. I really don't care which of you two gets your way in this exchange but I will say simple that either way this ain't training me. Unless you count building my tolerance to tense situations as training...well actually I guess it does."

He then chuckled softly.
He took the weapon and clip and looked at them quietly for a moment. He then put the clip in the weapon and tanked the slide back chambering a round before clicking off the safety.

"Chalk rounds? And you said you carried a gun in case the need arises? So...why chalk rounds?"

He then examined the weapon closely before putting the safety back on and holding the weapon handle first back to Michael.

"And short and sweet to all that you just said...medal of Honor. Contests. Most everyone except for a minimal few who earn that one died to earn it. Duly constituted authority? Don't assume something you don't know about one. Doesn't really end well. Three. Relax. Don't call me sir. I hate formalities. If I didn't address it...it means I don't care. And another reason to postpone the fun run. You said you wanted to go get you bag after we ate so before you get carried away with doing your job, which I will admit your showing a flaming enthusiasm for, how bout we get your bag and get you settled in first. Besides. I never said you'd start tonight. I just said after you met me. Well we met. Not let's get you settled in. Get some rest and stuff. Then you can start running my kid into the ground."

He then looked at Billy.

"And speaking on that note, maybe you should get settled in too before I get too crazy with you."
Sybil Marilyn Cooper (played anonymously)

Watched in continued silence, as Michael talked. Her brows flared, she found the speech to be long winded, but she though this of most army men, she smiled a bit as a word came to her mind pongo it was a generally derogatory term they used for men in the armed forces where she was from. However she knew better than to make a comment on it, so she remained quite.

Then as Minato had moved to the wall she joined him, she laughed lightly at his mocking of the situation.

Then as Kyle spoke she turned her violet gaze on him, listening to his part of the exchange. Smiling a little, he was and interesting character to say the least. When he spoke to her, she laughed a little.

"Well that works. I've just got whats on my back and in my pack." she crossed her arms, and laughed "Well that makes me feel a bit better, I'd rather yous see my work on paper before. . .I sick a needle in you." she laughed again
Michael Alasdair MacKenzie (played by Phrostphyre) Topic Starter

"Because I had no clue if you people knew how to handle guns, and I may have been showering, the boy found said gun, and proceeded to somehow shoot himself in the face. Chalk rounds. Good for training AND teaching idiot privates how not to get shot. And we can make that walk to my bag an informative one. The current CIA director is a good guy. He was in Mexico in '17, he pulled security for one of our ops. When I say us or our, I refer to the nonexistent unit I was part of. Alright, everybody, phones off! We're taking a walk. Leave the phones at the door. That's how we caught Ramirez. He thought his cell phone was safe. The NSA tapped into it, turned it on, and began tracking it for us. Bagged his ass in thirty seconds, from the time we hit the building, to the time we were back on the chopper. That kind of work wasn't conducive to a relationship, though. Anyway. I'm just an old warhorse. Boy, you ever thought about the Army? It'll put hair on your chest, it will." Michael smiled to show he was kidding with the recruiting spiel. He took his pistol back and reholstered it, still smiling.
Minato just simply leaned against the wall watching the two and chuckled a bit as Michael spoke of going on an informative walk.

"Ya know old man. Your kinda interesting. This walk may be informative and fun."
He chuckled a bit as well at Michaels words.

"We may prefer swords but we do know what guns are. It's highly unlikely he'd shoot himself in the face unless it had a hair trigger."

He then quirked a brow.

"Ok...now that...you don't have to worry about. We don't have phones."

He then glanced at Billy.

"You got a choice. Either come with us or go ahead and get settled in. Place is easy enough to navigate so if you choose to get settled in you should be able to find everything on your own. If you wanna come along, go ahead and leave your phone. It'll be fine."

Looked back to Michael as he began to speak her brows arching again as he spoke. Minato was correct he was interesting, this whole evening had turned out to be interesting. Then when kyle addressed her she shrugged her slender shoulders and thought for a moment.

"Well if you boys arn't in too much of a hurry, let me take my contacts out and I'd be delighted to go with you." she said pulling her cellphone from her pocket, "I don't really used the damned thing anyway." she said truthfully, and stashed it into her backpack. The pulled out the case for her contacts, and a pair of square framed glasses, that looked better fitting for a geek rather than for herself.

"Well all of you hurry up. I have secrets to get off my chest that have been killing my conscience since Mexico. You think it was a bloody walk in the park, down there? Hell No! Don't be stupid. It sucked ass tits, man, ass-tits. Thank God those don't exist. That would be royally screwed up if they did." Michael shook his head, then took his cell phone out of his sporran and placed it a conveniently located table. "Wooo! I'm shirtless! I haven't gone shirtless this long since that FOB in Sonora. Maaan, that one Air Force lady was hot. I was a dumb private, back then. But at least I got to go shirtless."
He chuckled a bit.

"Ass tits...I gotta remember that one. I think I'll drop weight training for now if this walk with have more comments like that one."

He then pushed off the wall and walked over by the door.
He rubbed his chin in thought for a moment before shrugging.

"Sure. I'll take a bit more weight onto my shoulders."

He then looked towards Billy.

"Nice glasses. They look good on you."

Arched a thin brow as Michael raved about the hottie in the air force, and ass tits, she laughed a little, "You army men are all off your rocker you know that?" she said as she slid her contact case into her pack.

She stood and shot kyle an are you crazy look, but said, "Thanks, but I rather my contacts." she laughed a little looking down to the daggers strapped to her legs, "Weapons optional?"

"Of course we are. And sure. Now that Air Force woman... I digress. I don't think I've told you about my Lieutenant. Now he was a cockmunching, sonuvabitch. It wouldn't surprise me if he was anally raped by Marines when he was discharged. He nearly got us killed. More than once. We nearly fragged his ass, way more than once. Come one! Let's go, civilians! I want to talk about Mexico. Jesus, you're all slow." Michael hopped around, eager to get going. If he puked straight after drinking, he would be hyper for the next two hours or so, a side effect of not touching alcohol until he entered college. The VA doctors couldn't figure out why that was, but they rolled with it.
He chuckled a bit and started hopping about a bit.

"Sounds like some stories are ahead. And so is that wall!"

He then dashed forward and ran up the wall a small bit before kicking off of it and performing a back flip landing lightly on his feet. He then turned and sprinted straight at the door and outside.

"Come on slow pokes!"
He watched his son quietly for a moment then chuckled lightly.

"Well... Seems when your a bit hyper, you wind him up as well. I think you guys may actually get along a bit now though it did seem a bit rocky at first. Wait! Did he just call us slow pokes?! Oh I'm not gonna stand for that! It ain't time for the son to surpass the father!"

He then looked at Michael and smirked a bit.

"I think I'll join you in showing him the old dogs can still run with the young bucks."

He then looked at Billy as he knelt down.

"Hop on. I don't want to wear you out before your settled in. Plus I don't know if you can keep up with all three of us."

Watched with an arched brow as Michael and Minato oozed hyperness. With a nod to Michael's comment about weapons she pulled a metal rod from the side of her pack, it was obvious this was not the full of the weapon, it extended into a staff when she needed it to. Clipping it to her belt she looked to kyle and arched a brow.

"Well if you insist. . ." she gave him a wink, "But I'm more than positive I can keep up with the boys. . ." she smiled as she wrapped her arms around Kyles neck, "I always have." she laughed.

Michael shrugged, then led the way outside, mentally kicking himself for drinking so much.
"Well children, does everyone know about the Mexican-American War of Whenever? Yes? I fought it in. After I enlisted, I was put into an infantry unit. We were deployed, our mounted guys got hit by an IED, it caught fire, I ran over, yanked them out, got burned up some, took some potshots, returned fire, got a Medal of Honor, some medical leave. After I got back to top shape, the Rangers picked me up. After them, and maybe three deployments of three months each, with literally no sleep, I got picked up by people even tougher than the Rangers. We killed lots of bad guys. We assassinated leaders of cartels. We assassinated their lieutenants. We assassinated the people that replaced them. We took control of compounds and bases and you name it, we probably found it and killed every armed person on it, and then blew it up. The Presidential Compound in Sonora? That 'gas leak' was us. Any questions?"
Due to his head start, he was already too far away to hear the story though he did look back and could tell they were talking.

"Oi! Come on! I wanna hear but I don't wanna slow down!"

He then chuckled a bit.
He reached behind him and wrapped his arms around Billy as she climbed on and looked to Michael as he stood.

"With the way they described that explosion, I figured it was more than a gas leak. I've seen a few explosions in my time. Now come on. We can talk and run. We got a little kid taunting us."

He then took off running.

Listened with a little fascination war stories amused her, sometimes she wasn't sure if it was the stories of the person telling them. She held on to the material of Kyle's clothing as Michael continue talking, smiling of as he mentioned gas leak, "Aww well I figured it was toned down abit for the public eye. . .Some are so fragile. . .and theres always an activist some where." She laughed a bit with a small nod, "You've lead an interesting career."

"Interesting, hell. More like two world titles in fencing weren't enough for a seventeen year old me, so I went and joined the Army to get out of fencing and my hometown. I was bored. I was the best in the world at fencing. I wanted to do something different. The Army let me go see Germany for a bit, after I legally wasn't allowed back to Mexico. I think they should let vampires in the Army; it'll free humans up for more day ops, and vamps don't need to eat. And they can drink the blood of their enemies, so they don't need to worry about rations. It would have made sniffing out IEDs in Mexico so much easier." Michael began running, too, and soon he was about halfway between the teenager and his employer and fellow employee.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Job Hunting (1x1 open, or group open.)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus