Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » TMNT-A Twist In Time (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Mitsue (played by JetStorm)

. . . I am a pure blood mutant...My father is known as Midnight and my mother is known as Liz. Over the past few years,I have been looking for them ever since I was separated from them.I never fully got the chance to meet them,but all I know is that when I was born,I was given up for basically adoption. A human girl took me in and took care of me,and now as a full grown adult, i'm making it my mission to find them. However,I hit an obstacle,when I invaded the Kraang hideout,they sent me to the past, aka 2021, In New York. This was a problem,I had no way of getting home without a device that can make a portal.As i was patrolling the area,I noticed four mutant brothers,in danger,My father's nemesis,the Shredder,had the four of them pinned to the ground.I took my chances and decided to intervene,when I did ,I threw a smoke bomb and grabbed the four of them and got the hell out.

Once the four brothers had woken up,they looked at the mutant lizard standing before them. "Who are you...?" asks the leader in blue.

And this is were our rp begins. PM if interested.

Characters needed

-Leo

-Raph

-Mikey

-Donnie

-Splinter

-Shredder
Magic 40%
Magic is rare. Some of the players might have it. There may be sages or other magical figures that could be sought out for tutelage.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Mitsue (played by JetStorm) Topic Starter

still looking for a partner.

Ocs are also allowed,just as long as ya can handle playing as two of the brothers and either splinter or shredder

Still waiting for a partner

Looking for one more partner

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » TMNT-A Twist In Time (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus