Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » True Horror RP (Stephen King Inspired) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

If you know me, you know I love horror. Stephen King is my muse and the movies keep me alive. So, anyway, I haven't ever gotten the chance to do a full-on, hard cold horror RP because everybody I've asked doesn't like the idea, or they don't know how to play horror.

If you don't know how, that is completely fine!

I have no problems leading the RP if I have to, and I can always help you if need be. I watch and read a lot of horror to the point where I am not scared easily and can come up with those eerie plots. So if you're up for it, PM me, because I am really itching to do some good horror. PM me if interested.

TW: There will be gore, and probably mentions of abuse and drugs. If any of this bothers you, I can dial it down to do a horror theme less like it.
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 10%
Romantic themes are possible, but won't pan out. For example: unrequited love.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

hello
I am going to use my OC Faith Takashi... is that ok??
AliRevellian Topic Starter

Faith Takashi wrote:
I am going to use my OC Faith Takashi... is that ok??

Yep! Glad to have you ^^
ok yeah!!! ok first may I ask how old are you??
you there??
ok whenever your ready!!
Cyfrin Fletchen (played by AliRevellian) Topic Starter

It was now something that the 17 year old boy was accustomed to. He was accepted and people treated him like the human he appeared to everybody. And for a while, he wasn't used to this and he found it strange to be treated in such a way... looking like this. This form... this strange form would have been considered sorcery from Abstract, which would have gotten Cyfrin Fletchen killed. Brutally killed.

Now, he walked through the woods outside the city he lived in, though, tired of all the people who had taken a liking toward him and the people who wanted to talk to him. Over time, he had grown fairly famous in the small town that he lived in, and he couldn't walk through without being pointed out or greeted warmly with an invite to... anything, really. And, anyway, he preferred the woods, and the autumn leaves of red, orange, and yellow blew around him like a mythical, magical, and slightly eerie aura. And the wind had picked up considerably, but he had hardly noticed. Not until he reached a stump in the middle of the woods, that is, when he finally noticed the chill in the air. He hated the cold, but this was a different kind of cold and he hated it. He looked about him, a tingling sensation running down his spine like someone kept their keen eyes on him...
sorry I should have said this first but I am used to Rps where you put the * around the actions... and what movie is this from??
AliRevellian Topic Starter

Faith Takashi wrote:
sorry I should have said this first but I am used to Rps where you put the * around the actions... and what movie is this from??

It's not actually from a movie. It's original. It's just inspired by Stephen King. You can put asterisks if you wish, idc.
Heyy Its me Faith Takashi/ Player1234...I forgot my password for my other accountXD
and the only Stephen King Movies I know is Cujo, Carrie, Pet Cemetery( kind of), The Shining and IT
Victoriantruth

Hey,

This is a very interesting idea.

I would love to discuss this further, you up for brainstorming?

Greets
Vic.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » True Horror RP (Stephen King Inspired) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus