Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » So i've been gone for a while huh?

So um first of all sorry to all my partners. I did not die and i feel kinda bad for disappearing.

so um...my folks are not the best people and since i'm not the "proper straight christian" i found myself without a home for a good while until my good friend got me a room in his friend's home. I have four roommates that have become very dear friends and now that i got a job and an actual home i'll be here now. I'm back and here to stay and ready for some rps. oop I got a lot more character in my brain here that deserve to be but out into this site so i think it's writing time finally!
JetStorm

Welcome back
HybridRoleplayer23 Topic Starter

JetStorm wrote:
Welcome back

thank you!
Gosh. Welcome back! I hope everything goes okay for you! If you need any help/to chat/suggestions for fun tumblr blogs, I got your back! Just let me know, okay? :) I'll try my best to supply internet supportz or whatever, ya know.
Anyway. Uh. Pleased to meet you? And I hope you'll have a great time here! Haha. Uh. Yup, welcome to RPR!
Bye-bye! :3 :) <3

~Shinyrainbowlithogra

:) ;) :) ;) :) ;) :D :) :P :D :3 :) :O :3 :) :D :) ;3 :( :( :( :( :) :( :) :) 🌈 🌲 🌳🌴💐
HybridRoleplayer23 Topic Starter

Shinyrainbowlithogra wrote:
Gosh. Welcome back! I hope everything goes okay for you! If you need any help/to chat/suggestions for fun tumblr blogs, I got your back! Just let me know, okay? :) I'll try my best to supply internet supportz or whatever, ya know.
Anyway. Uh. Pleased to meet you? And I hope you'll have a great time here! Haha. Uh. Yup, welcome to RPR!
Bye-bye! :3 :) <3

~Shinyrainbowlithogra

:) ;) :) ;) :) ;) :D :) :P :D :3 :) :O :3 :) :D :) ;3 :( :( :( :( :) :( :) :) 🌈 🌲 🌳🌴💐

Thankie kindly

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » So i've been gone for a while huh?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus