Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Paranormal Misadventures (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

The Outsiders (played anonymously)

To be Clear: The Character is Paranormal. The RP doesn't have to be Horror!

Hello, hello! I am looking for a Modern or Futuristic setting for Id, an unusual being, and have a few genres as well as RP starters to foster some interest and ideas. I can also do fantasy, but right now my craving is honestly for something of the first two.

Id is, essentially, a shadow person. And if you read through their profile, don't worry - your character will mainly RP with one 'sample' (aka my character will remember yours). Also, my character does talk more often than most of their kind. Other 'shadow people' may or may not come into play, if that'd be something of interest. Now then!

Without further ado, the Top Genres:
  • Adventure
  • Mystery
  • Horror

I know, I know - some people get worried by 'Mystery' and 'Horror'. Well, the 'Mystery' can just be exactly what Id is, or a problem (derelict space freighter? YC trapped somewhere?) to be solved. Heck, Id and their limited teleportation could even help with solving an investigation ;)

And now, some RP starters:
Containment
Either a setting where MC is trapped, and YC is either studying them or also trapped and they both pair up to escape. Alternatively. YC could just be trapped or lost somewhere (or MC could be lost! It's a big universe.)

Derelict
For a futuristic setting, Id comes upon some form of derelict spacecraft where YC is. Depending on the situation, this could be 'let's get the power back on', 'let's solve the mystery of what's happening here', or 'it's a bit dark, abandoned, and scary in here'.

Unexpected
YC moves into an older place, and soon finds that the find really was too good to be true. Their actions will say a lot for what happens going forward... And whether things will become calm or chaotic.

Unfamiliar
Id finds themselves in a strange place, where magic or technology plays a bit of havoc with their nature. Navigating this, YC could be a help... the only question is how they'll go about it.

That's all for now. Do reach out or reply here for more.

Ah, and lastly: my RP style is usually at least a couple paragraphs, but as long as I get something to work with in a reply I couldn't care less how much my partner writes. I can do more 'for fun' RP or something more 'advanced/serious'. Please do specify your preference with me!

And that's all They wrote.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts,

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Paranormal Misadventures (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus