Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Humanoid Angler Fish Hybrid Seeking Comp (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Soi- The Angler Fish (played by 2pointO)

"Just lookin' for a pal or somethin'."

Soi has never really questioned their origins. They were one day an Angler Fish in need of a meal when the next they became something more... Soi became truly human. Since that day, they have continued eating fish and trying to communicate to passersby who would scream "Monster!" or other insults at the unknown creature...

They are pale purple in hair which covers their eyes and face with dark indigo skin. Their skin is freckled with dark navy splotches. Much like their original form, they have a bright appendage that dangles in front of their face from the top of their head. In terms of clothing, they like wearing clothes that supplement both their masculine side and feminine side, depending on which gender they chose to identify as so as a result, they wear a thin crop-top which is very oversized and 3/4 length pants.

Think that's about it for formalities, next is information I'm looking for.
What I'm looking for:

I'm really in need of a 1x1 RP in where development in character relationships is made. I would really like a slow-burn romance, a long-term friendship, or a platonic relationship between Y/C and Soi. While throughout most of the RP, I will have Soi refer to themself as a boy, there will be the occasion when I pull a 180 on their gender. Think of them as just a guy with some feminine features (mostly just their frame).

What I'm saying is that: respect which gender I feel like they represent. That's all :>

Now, since I don't have a proper CS done yet, here is a sometimes always never:

Always:
Relationship Development
Adventure RP
Supernatural RP

Sometimes:
Violence
Romance
18+

Never:
Smut
Fetishes
Sexuality disputes

I don't mind if you create a new character or use a pre-existing one! If they're human or another hybrid of sorts, that's perfect, not really looking for any particular plots, just some friends and companions for Soi.

Well, I hope someone is interested in meeting this little gem, I really look forward to RPing with you! I will only be RPing with one person at a time, and I'm really looking for either a new RP companion or someone I haven't RPed with in a while, so there is a chance I will decline some RP requests. So don't get dishearted if I do!

Finally, I'm looking for about 2-3 paragraphs per post rather than my usual novella style posts. Again, this is for relationship development, not plot! If you have a plot in mind, I will be open!
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Character sheets & strict mechanics, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

o.o ooooh fishy boy! Sounds like fun. Wanna play with me Point love? I do have some weird characters to.pick from ^^ Lemme know in a pm~
Oh wow! This boy sounds super neat ><!

I currently have been dying to develop this sorta tattoo/feline character I've had in mind. Basically he is this tall, muscular dude with a bunch of tattoos. His tattoos can give him small boosts. Like- an underwater one can give him 5 extra minutes of air if he is swimming. A eye one can sharpen his senses. Now of course he isn't super powered, and his tattoos aren't gonna give him super power moves and whatnot. Just simple little helpful things.

He is 'neko' having the ears, tail, claws/long nails, and a few more characteristics. Although this is all I've gotten to so far ! I think itd be more fun to develop him in a slow burn / any roleplay really ><!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Humanoid Angler Fish Hybrid Seeking Comp (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus