Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Book/movie/genre hopping pagemaster insp (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Victoriantruth

So my idea was to have a kind of story line like the movie 'the pagemaster'

The pagemaster is a movie about a kid who kind of falls in a book and lives in the story like a that.

My idea was pretty simular as in we could kind of go from book to book, essentially trying to escape them but along the way we get different genres while also following the rules of the book? We could even do it with movies if that's more interesting.

A couple of genres I thought were interesting was like a slapstick horror, medieval adventure with dragons, maybe an anime or something..

This way we get to make short stories or long ones but we can jump genres when we are bored and I get to try different genres.

Let me know if you'd like to have a brainstorm sesh.

What I do need from you is consistent posting and multiple line responses. I hate one liners and I really need you to help me write this story, not just react.

DM me if interested!

Xoxo
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts,

Hey there! I never actually saw the pagemaster series you are talking about, my character Kara is designed around the ability to walk between realms so perhaps something there would work? If not, then I have a setting Lost Oak that also has a connection to other worlds and locations that would maybe catch your eye.

Let me know if that fits with what you are looking for! I also love a good brainstorm session, so even if they don't match, I genuinely enjoy talking ideas and characters :)

XOXO
Cassie
It's a great idea!! I would do it!!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Book/movie/genre hopping pagemaster insp (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus