Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » 1 x 1 Literate Roleplay (MxM/FxF/FxM) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Looking for a partner to play with! No NSFW.

If you're interested, please message me!

I've been roleplaying for 6 years now, but I'm new to this platform! :>

I'm looking to RP one on one with a romance root, besides being anything that's not slice of life! Fantasy, sci-fi, supernatural, apocalyptic, adventure, action, you name it! I mostly do MxM, but NBxF, NBxM, FxF and MxF are great too, and I'm familiar with those as well.

I like to create a character to the given plot, aka I don't really have OCs that I only use for RP. Of course, if my partner requires that I have some, I can always make them.

I usually like to make a plot with my partner, I don't really have ones already thought out.

For those who would be up to use a franchise as reference to a game, I'd love to take one of these universes, and create characters in them for a game! Here they are:

D&D/Dungeons and dragons
Overwatch
Dbh/Detroit become human
Tlou/The last of us
Witcher (games/series)
Lotr/Lord of the rings
Marvel/Mcu
X-men
Voltron/VLD
Tdp/The dragon prince
Star wars/Clone wars

More information is in my bio! :>
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

hello I am interested in doing a Rp with you!!
Sounds like fun! I'm sure that Mizuki would adore rping with you!
Sounds fun! ALso I'm new!
If your still open to rp i can. I do MxM but how much i write depends on if im tired or not.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » 1 x 1 Literate Roleplay (MxM/FxF/FxM) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus