Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Let’s save New York! (Modern Sci-Fi) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello! My character’s name is Tyra Miller, alien princess living on Earth! PLEASE go to my profile and look at Tyra Miller’s bio before you reply. PM me if you’re interested!

Tyra Miller

POV:
You’re in New York City, in Times Square, when suddenly, an alien message plays on the screens. The aliens are from the planet Tolmania, and are looking for someone named Tyranika. Then, three Tolmanians attack the city, but then New York is saved by a girl in a short long sleeved bodysuit carrying a laser gun and a bo staff. Using martial arts, she beats the aliens to a pulp. Afterward, she helps you up. You ask her name and she introduces herself as Tyra Miller. You then stay in her apartment, but little by little, you learn more about her.

Just who is this girl?
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Let’s save New York! (Modern Sci-Fi) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus