Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Space... Gas Station..? (sci-fi shenanig (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

SPACE GAS STATION (played anonymously)

Heya! So, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in taking a little trip to the Space Gas Station? The RP would most likely be short-term, though that could change if something interesting happened. Basically, I'm looking for fun character interactions, and maybe ones that could turn into IC Connections (of the type that can be added onto the character's profile.) I just think it'd be fun :) This would be in a sci-fi seting, 'cause, yknow, space and all, but all sorts of characters are welcome! This would probably be more on the light-hearted side of things, but that's not a requirement and I'm open to any and all ideas! (There are also a perhaps surprising amount of mysteries surrounding this place and character... >:))
So! To anyone who is interested... I'd prefer if you sent me a PM, but I guess you can also reply to this forum topic.
See ya there, hopefully!
(P.S.: I hope people like the li'l interactible thingy on the character profile, 'cause it was fun to make and I just think it's neat <3)
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 90%
Far future, perhaps interstellar travel (faster than light)
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 10%
Romantic themes are possible, but won't pan out. For example: unrequited love.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts,

SPACE GAS STATION (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Still looking 😁🥺

Still open... >:)

[Obligatory "Hi this is still open and I'm still looking for partners" post]
Question is this still open?,if so may i make a new oc for this!

Oddityz wrote:
Question is this still open?,if so may i make a new oc for this!
Yeah it's still open :D Go ahead!
I guess I am interested...

Slayer1234 wrote:
I guess I am interested...
You 'guess'? You don't sound very sure-

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Space... Gas Station..? (sci-fi shenanig (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus