Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2021 » Jumping Symbol (SOLVED)

Please log in to participate in Epic Week challenges.

Kim Site Admin

This topic is for discussing clues and potential answers to the Jumping Symbol in Epic Week 2021. Please stay on topic. Remember, these riddles are designed to be challenging and require a group of people brainstorming together; don't feel intimidated if you don't know the answer right away. Every little idea can help. Research is not cheating; it is expected!

Click here to visit the location of the Jumping Symbol
Cass Moderator

This has to be Mario themed. The star looks like a Mario star? I remember something about a 'higher power' in Mario too. Although it's been eons since I've played.
Cass Moderator

I want to guess 'Geno' (I searched the phrase 'a higher power mario') - monsters in the way though

Edit: Geno didn't work.
Cass Moderator

Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars ? Did more googling.

I tried mushroom, toadstool, didn't work. I tried mallow. Didn't work.
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Congrats on solving this symbol! The answer was "bitter".

For those of you wondering how this answer could be arrived at, here's a quick explanation. :)
Heimdall wrote:
The seal symbol and the first clue reference the first of the Mario RPGs, Secret of the Seven Stars. The second clue leads us to Geno, who says when we meet him that he serves a higher authority. When you fight the monster Belome for the second time, he describes Geno's taste as "bitter, but not bad."
Cass Moderator

Woooo! :)
Dragonfire Moderator

Awesome job!
Ilmarinen Moderator

Man, this one got done quick! ^^; Great job!
Yahoo! one less to go! let's go go go

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2021 » Jumping Symbol (SOLVED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus