Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » fantasy, loosely based on Skinful of Sha (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

im looking for a long-term mostly action( although talking and having fun an ordinary people things are fun too!!!) with my character Archer Moonborn. I'm thinking kind of midieval with people hating on magic and witches and the like. I haven't done a lot of worldbuilding and I'm okay with most plots but I would like our characters to end up doing something cool( starting rebellions against the crown, killing a lich that pretends to be an advisor, finding a way to stop some big bad etc.) If you want to work with me on building this up either pm me or post here!
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 20%
Iron age
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Occasional dice use, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » fantasy, loosely based on Skinful of Sha (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus