Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Passion Kiss's College dorm days...(1x1)

Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot)

Sept. 5th, 2090...

1:00 PM…

Metropolis University Dorms…

In the Lounge…

shawshank-redemption-movie-screencaps.com-1402.jpg

Dorm Manager: Ladies… Gentleman. Welcome aboard to the Dorm Wing of the Metropolis University. I’m your Dorm Room Manager of the Dorms. I’m Percy Hadley. You are the Dorm building inhabitants. I shall be your Dorm bud for the next 4 years. There are rules here that you are expected to follow. You follow the certain rules here and we will all be right as rain. But if you try to break them… I will assure you that there will be penalties. Sorry. But this is the real world. I am sure that you all were expecting for it to be all just simple and basic. You all may have been so accustomed to it being simple and being just a free ride. Well Ladies and Gentlemen, this isn’t High school anymore. This is the real world and Real world isn’t the loosey goosey sugar on top sensation that you’ve been seeing. and still expect to be at your leisure. It’s cruel and harsh. There are 8 Rules that will be obeyed on cue and by demand. no Exceptions… I am your bud here for the next 4 years. but if you go against me… i will ride your hides and be the storm to your paradise. You follow me so far?

Jeremy: We get you. It's a tad harsh... but it's something to expect as it's not the easy road anymore. It's the harder road... and we have to learn to roll with it.

Dorm Manager: That is correct, Mr. Lightfoot. Very keen of you to point that out. You are so right. Now... However… that consequence is entirely up to you for when you decide to not follow the rules here and adhere to what the rules are. It is up to you, Mrs. Rhapsody. It is up… to all of you. I am not the bad guy. But if you make me out to be the bad guy… you will be made to regret that as you’ll have no one else to blame but yourselves. I am sorry if it sounds too harsh for your ears But this is how it is in the real world. You’re not kids anymore. The Adolescent Kingdom that you lived under with a niche for safety and cuddles… is all in the past. This is the Adult world now. You’re like the rest of the people here. Same treatment and same code of respect.

The Dorm Manager then lists off the Rules in the same format as the one from years prior…

Percy: Rule #1: Respect the fellow Dorm inhabitants. If you want to have a fight with them… you take it outside and you make amends… You code Red it and you terminate the quarrel. if you fail to complete the mission… it will be up to me to code red it for you and both you and the one that you’re in crossfires with will get the punishment.

Rule #2: There will be no outside people allowed in the dorm rooms after hours. If they are family… You say your Adieus and send them on their Journey’s back home. You are not to have any outsiders spend the night. If anyone of you Crack open an insubordinate action and sneak someone into a room. after hours… I will issue a Red Flag on the whole unit and the building will be locked down till the guilty party mans up and confesses. That rule is for a reason. So no casting it off for a mark of bull. It’s no Joke. some of the outsiders can turn mean at night. It’s a Jungle of Adulthood out there people. So use your brains that your good ole Mother’s and Father’s gave you. Be smart.

Rule #3: No Smoking or drinking… No drugs of any kind. You want to light up… you take the butts outside and have it outside. Same with Alcohol. No Drinking Alcoholic beverages in the building or in the rooms. If i smell it or catch it… you will be put on level 8 probation. 4 weeks of heavy punishment. Be smart people. Don’t strike on a fools Ego and think it funny to pull a fast one. You’ll look stupid and it will make you the one with the stained reputation… You got 4 years here… don’t make your 4 years here to be your untold realm of hell. It is hell outside. it’s a harsh world. don’t invite trouble to come walking in. Use your common sense. I am to be the Dorm Bud… Not your Nannies and or parent.

Rule #4: The Curfew. During the week there is a 10:00 curfew. on weekends it’s beefed up to 11:00. If you’re a few minute late… fine. it happens. things occur that you don’t expect. Some of you don’t know how to expect the unexpected. But here… if you haven’t learned to do so yet… here would be the place to start learning. But if you are consistently late and wind up being repeatedly late and after Curfew… You will be locked out of the building for the night. some nights can get really cold and Winters are a real threatening nemesis. So if you don’t want to spend the night in the freezing cold on a winter night. Don’t ever be late on your curfew.

Rule #5: When going out… travel in groups of no less than 2 or 3… outside is dangerous at night. Suicide Slums is not far from here and some people from there tend to stray into the general public. they could initiate the code of Rape and mugging you from behind if you’re not with the watchful eyes. Don’t wander out alone. Untold things can happen to those who wander into the wilderness and wander alone. If you don’t have means of arming yourselves… you won’t make it. So be on the right side… don’t beat the outside alone.

Rule #6: Learn Self defense. Arm yourself with the knowhow in battle tactics and learn how to fight. A defenseless College dweller is a Dead College Dweller. This place is your Base. You leave it unprotected… don’t expect to always come back Unscathed. Chances are… that you’ll be just new game for any predator or hoodlum who have the lust in their eyes for girls such as yourselves. and that goes for you men out there too… if you go out there unarmed and on your own… you’ll be falling a casualty of being someone’s tasty treat or a target of some sex offender’s dish of grabbing some man love. If you want to ensure that you’ll come back in one piece and unscathed… Do the smart approach. go prepared and with self defense. be armed. constantly Righty -Tighty.

Rule #7: Respect your fellow men and comrades. Remember recruits… You’ll be dealing with one another for 4 years. So if you make an enemy in here… You better be in expecting for a warzone to break. So unless you want a unnecessary war… don’t call on instilling the reasons for someone here to scorn you. You’ll only be hating yourself and wish to god that you were smarter to not throw the grenade of hostility.

and last but not least.. Rule #8: Keep wide attention of your belongings… they are your equipment… you lose them… it is on you. So wise rule of choice… don’t set and leave anything of yours out that is high of value. it will only tempt people with a klepto touch to up and grab it and claim it and you”ll be out of the equipment. So if you have something of high value… do the favor and keep it with you with no exceptions. Treat it as if it’s your life and as though your lives depended on it. Because anything lost won’t be the fault of the Dorm… It will be resting on you.

Jeremy: *Nods* Duly noted...

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Passion Kiss's College dorm days...(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus