Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Hansel and Gretel x Gravity Falls RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I'm sure most of you know the classic fairy tale, Hansel and Gretel. If you don't... what? Do you live under a rock? Anyway, I thought a Hansel and Gretel RP sounded interesting, but merge that with Gravity Falls, and that's my idea.

So, imagine that this witch's cottage is only the beginning. Hansel and Gretel (AKA Y/C and M/C, it doesn't actually have to be Hansel and Gretel. They would be representing both them and the Mystery Twins) don't make it home, but come across new mysteries... a new adventure...?
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Hansel and Gretel x Gravity Falls RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus