Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2021 » Puzzle 3 Symbol (SOLVED)

Please log in to participate in Epic Week challenges.

Kim Site Admin

This topic is for discussing clues and potential answers to the Puzzle 3 Symbol in Epic Week 2021. Please stay on topic. Remember, these puzzles are designed to be challenging and require a group of people brainstorming together; don't feel intimidated if you don't know the answer right away. Every little idea can help. In puzzles, all information you will need to solve it is contained within Epic Week materials.

Click here to visit the location of the Puzzle 3 Symbol
I have some things!

number 1

the list of names on the official meeting paper. it has

usim the fire heart and rhozora the seer

the definiton of seer is
a person who is supposed to be able, through supernatural insight, to see what the future holds.
I think that is pretty raident!
okay so i found some more stuff

in the crack of dawn post it stays that she was hovering 6 inches over the steps of the palace shining with the light of the cosmos

I don't see this as a coincidence
Ilmarinen Moderator

Great sleuthing! This could well be about Rhozara and Usim, since there are a few exchanges between them! We will need someone to unlock the next clue before we can continue, I think.
Ilmarinen Moderator

Wow, this clue is being quite stubborn, so I'm bumping it up! Anyone know anyone with 16-character username?
Raspberry_Beret

I have a 15, sorry. >_<
Dragonfire Moderator

\o/ All three clues are now open!

Soooo... now what does it mean? :thinking:
Ilmarinen Moderator

Maybe this has to do with Usim and Rhozora's courtship?

Rhozora2.png

Rhozora4.png
Dragonfire Moderator

Yeah, that's what I've been thinking. Rhozora gives Usim a second chance after turning him down initially because of zir fears; I tried patience, and 'keeping a respectful distance', but those didn't work.

As for radiance, Usim's salutation here...

usim2.png
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

giphy.gif
Ilmarinen Moderator

The "fire and radiance" may imply them, and Rhozora did turn Usim down at first, and ze admits to being afraid of entering a relationship.
Ilmarinen Moderator

Maybe...

overcoming your own fears
Eladus
The Order/Order of Volcanic Tranquility
Dragonfire Moderator

Heimdall wrote:
Maybe...

Eladus
The Order

None of those, nor The Order of Volcanic Tranquility, Eladus's insight, or Eladus's judgment.

Interestingly, we've got two sets of numbers penned in Rhozora and Usim's hands:

Rhozora5.png

usimnotes.png

I wonder if those are related?
Ilmarinen Moderator

Possible! Eladus also got a passphrase from Usim, so that may relate to that, too. I also tried "admiration," to no avail.
Shadeslayer45

Dragonfire wrote:
Heimdall wrote:
Maybe...

Eladus
The Order

None of those, nor The Order of Volcanic Tranquility, Eladus's insight, or Eladus's judgment.

Interestingly, we've got two sets of numbers penned in Rhozora and Usim's hands:

Rhozora5.png

usimnotes.png

I wonder if those are related?

random idea what if we associated the numbers in the sequence with a letter in the alphabet ranging from 1 to 26?
Shadeslayer45 wrote:
random idea what if we associated the numbers in the sequence with a letter in the alphabet ranging from 1 to 26?

I tried this but it seems like a bunch of gibberish.

hmcfcchoicegghcehgimjj - a “decoding”of the first
Shadeslayer45

what if you tried like for the 3 7 1 it reffered to the word order?
Shadeslayer45 wrote:
what about the set of number on the second paper?

I started to try it but it also seems like a bunch of gibberish.
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the assessment that something else is more important than fear." - Franklin D. Roosevelt
:) That's cute!!!!!

I would say what allows a second chance is either an apology, an explanation, or... something else maybe...? Haha.
Shadeslayer45

what about forgiveness or maybe and this may be wrong the answer could be tomorrow going off how many people use the saying "tomorrow is another day"

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2021 » Puzzle 3 Symbol (SOLVED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus