Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for adventure/fantasy/romance RP! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hi! I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in doing a RP with my character, Celestine Novia! You can look at the basics of her background and details on my profile if you want, and I do not have a problem giving her some minor changes if it helps fit the story!

I really wanted to have a more adventure and fantasy theme to the RP, and we can talk out more of the setting and etc together! I also did want to have some romance to it, preferable MxF :)

Also if there are other themes besides the the three I listed that you want to try with my character, I am more than welcome to give it a try! I am very flexible!
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 80%
Far future, perhaps interstellar travel (generation ships)
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

I am interested in role playing with you :)
ill join you if you want
Celestine Novia wrote:
Hi! I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in doing a RP with my character, Celestine Novia! You can look at the basics of her background and details on my profile if you want, and I do not have a problem giving her some minor changes if it helps fit the story!

I really wanted to have a more adventure and fantasy theme to the RP, and we can talk out more of the setting and etc together! I also did want to have some romance to it, preferable MxF :)

Also if there are other themes besides the the three I listed that you want to try with my character, I am more than welcome to give it a try! I am very flexible!

could i join
What is the magic ability of ur character
hey lets rp?
What kind

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for adventure/fantasy/romance RP! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus