Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Mermen Lost On Land (MxM) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Rylee A. Fern (played anonymously)

Now this RP idea is going to be taking place in a sort of modern setting where magic and mystical is frowned upon but is very common, these two will be far away from home and will have to find their way back to the ocean all on their own. Making a few friends, enemies, and even meeting a few weirdos along the way.
Now Rylee and YC will start out as merman for this type of RP, he's still a bit of a WIP at the moment, so this would give me some time to fully flesh him out. But for this, the two of them will basically start out as friends with secret feelings for one another. But they both already have girlfriends/wives or whatever you wanna call them, which just adds tension since they are gonna be trying to get back home, TOGETHER... WITHOUT THEM.

Plot Start Summary
YC and Rylee had been friends for a very long time, almost 20 years of friendship were between the two of you since your mothers were friends. You had always been at each other's side, from infants to kids, to teens, to finally adult merman. You two had always ‘felt’ something towards the other but never truly gotten a chance to explore those feelings for one another for you both had already had matches with mermaids. These matches were created to keep the population from plunging as it had in the past. Nobody was ever allowed to go to the surface for any reason, but Rylee never listened to that, he always loved to watch the humans on the beaches playing in the sand and water or just looking up at the moon at night.
But that night everything would change YC’s and Rylee's life for years to come. YC going out to find Rylee as YC sees his bluish-purple scales shimmering under the moonlight, his upper body above the water. YC came up to speak to him, his focus was locked on something else, stuck in place in pure terror. When YC went to look, YC was also frozen with fear at that moment, two men on the large ship were looking right back at them, a harpoon gun their right. “Merman...” The older male said, his voice scratchy and rough like sandpaper. “Net... GET THE NET MAGGOT!” The male yelled as the other flinched as he scrambled to the large contraption, Rylee grabbing YC's hand. “Swim... SWIM!” He screamed before he turned quickly around holding YC hand tightly swimming as fast as he could but it was too late, the net was fired a had gotten the both of them, getting tangled in it as it was being pulled back, being pulled out the water as you both flopped around on the deck of the boat for water, Rylee still holding tightly onto YC hand as he looked at YC, looking scared for his face as he gasped deeply and heavily, being the first to pass out, everybody coming out on the deck to see what was caught, looking at them in awe, before YC passed out after.

The Rules (Sorry but gotta have some)
-I'd appreciate it if you told me what you prefer such as details and whatnot, I like to talk about things before starting and usually ask questions beforehand, so don't be scared to talk to me
-I don't do one-liners, sorry, but I can't really do much without detail to work with, so I expect 1-2 paragraphs (100-300 words) at least
-I always talk in third person, and I have nothing against people who talk in first, but would prefer if you'd also talk in third person
-Life usually comes and goes with me so, I may get out one to four replies a week, depending on if life is nice to me
-I usually don't cut out the smut scenes cause... I like them, but I don't mind fading to black if it's really necessary
-If you don't wanna roleplay it out here, I gotta discord just like many :3

PM me if you're interested, my brain is a bit garbage at checking these so it would be appreciated
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Rylee A. Fern (played anonymously) Topic Starter

I big dumb person :3

Beep :3

BOP IT :P

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Mermen Lost On Land (MxM) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus