Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » ─────── ⁀➷__𝐊𝐢 (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Aurielle Lee Choi (played by I_Am_Belladonna)

⊱┊Cora Windsworth ˑ༄
⊱┊Kianera Institution ˑ༄
⊱┊Larkpetal Lane ˑ༄
⊱┊Edinburgh, Scotland ˑ༄

Dear User,

We are pleased to inform you that you’ve been accepted into the Kianeran Institute, the most prestigious Institution for royal descendants in the land of Edinburgh! A carriage will be sent to your residence to pick you up and bring you to the academy. Please proceed with a clear mind and a determined soul; If you had a pampered life before, you’ve lost it now. Here, we are all equal and it would do you good to remember this! However, don't feel so down. While you may think this school is one of many boring institutions, I beg you to hold your thoughts and opinions. Behind these academy doors is a world you wouldn't have thought to have existed, with so many possibilities that can't be thrown away. So without further ado, pack your luggage and prepare for departure; I look forward to meeting my newest student!

~ Cora Windsworth, Headmistress of Kianera Institute, private school of royalty.

__What does such an academy offer?__

``📚`` Semi-Literate/Novella roleplay server
``📚`` Aesthetic layout
``📚`` Multiple channels for writers to roleplay in, including dorms
``📚`` Detailed lore; constantly updated!
``📚`` Ages 16+
``📚`` LGBTQ+ Friendly Community
``📚`` Small but kind roleplay server

・⸝⸝ ﹕ ``𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐊:`` https://discord.gg/7j9gqE39bX
・⸝⸝ ﹕ ``𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐄:`` https://i.pinimg.com/236x/b8/94/71/b8947157e2ab6625e04972c0412fc455.jpg
・⸝⸝ ﹕ ``𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓:`` https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0hxZQEBUQLgtzQaTWop0Lh?si=8ddc41e266484c6d
꒷꒦˚︶︶꒦꒷︶꒷꒦˚ ꒷꒦˚︶︶꒦꒷︶꒷꒦˚ ꒷꒦˚︶︶꒦꒷︶꒷꒦˚ ꒷꒦˚︶︶꒦꒷

Hey guys! New idea, new group~

So, this idea is one centered around THREE main topics!

✦ Royalty
✦ Private School
✦ Magic

Onto the rundown of what exactly I’m looking for!

Throughout my years of roleplay, school themed role plays have always stuck out to me, because they can be interesting as all hell if played just right! So with that being said, I now present my idea of a private boarding school for royalty! Members will be given little to no restrictions in this rp, as I believe that roleplays should run on creativity, not rules.

With this idea, I’m hoping for a group of willing roleplayers who will be long-term and active in the rp, while being open to writing semi-literate posts to keep the plotline interesting! I have created a small server to give members as much freedom as they need with multiple channels, along with dorms and other channels to keep things organized. With this server comes daily lore, plenty of interesting characters, and room for tons of suggestions! If you’re interested in taking part in this roleplay, don’t be afraid to message me!

THE FOLLOWING WILL BE ENCOUNTERED IN THE ROLEPLAY: | Romance | Combat | Drama | Day-to-Day student life |
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

hey wanna rp?
Aurielle Lee Choi wrote:
⊱┊Cora Windsworth ˑ༄
⊱┊Kianera Institution ˑ༄
⊱┊Larkpetal Lane ˑ༄
⊱┊Edinburgh, Scotland ˑ༄

Dear User,

We are pleased to inform you that you’ve been accepted into the Kianeran Institute, the most prestigious Institution for royal descendants in the land of Edinburgh! A carriage will be sent to your residence to pick you up and bring you to the academy. Please proceed with a clear mind and a determined soul; If you had a pampered life before, you’ve lost it now. Here, we are all equal and it would do you good to remember this! However, don't feel so down. While you may think this school is one of many boring institutions, I beg you to hold your thoughts and opinions. Behind these academy doors is a world you wouldn't have thought to have existed, with so many possibilities that can't be thrown away. So without further ado, pack your luggage and prepare for departure; I look forward to meeting my newest student!

~ Cora Windsworth, Headmistress of Kianera Institute, private school of royalty.

``📚`` Aesthetic layout
``📚`` Ages 16+

・⸝⸝ ﹕ ``𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐄:`` https://i.pinimg.com/236x/b8/94/71/b8947157e2ab6625e04972c0412fc455.jpg
・⸝⸝ ﹕ ``𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓:`` https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0hxZQEBUQLgtzQaTWop0Lh?si=8ddc41e266484c6d

✦ Royalty
✦ Private School
✦ Magic

Throughout my years of roleplay, school themed role plays have always stuck out to me, because they can be interesting as all hell if played just right! So with that being said, I now present my idea of a private boarding school for royalty! Members will be given little to no restrictions in this rp, as I believe that roleplays should run on creativity, not rules.

With this idea, I’m hoping for a group of willing roleplayers who will be long-term and active in the rp, while being open to writing semi-literate posts to keep the plotline interesting! I have created a small server to give members as much freedom as they need with multiple channels, along with dorms and other channels to keep things organized. With this server comes daily lore, plenty of interesting characters, and room for tons of suggestions! If you’re interested in taking part in this roleplay, don’t be afraid to message me!

THE FOLLOWING WILL BE ENCOUNTERED IN THE ROLEPLAY: | Romance | Combat | Drama | Day-to-Day student life |

Would this RP be on the Site or on Discord?
(either would work, just curious)
lleuadamaris_

I'm interested! I can make a character for this.
Aurielle Lee Choi wrote:
⊱┊Cora Windsworth ˑ༄
⊱┊Kianera Institution ˑ༄
⊱┊Larkpetal Lane ˑ༄
⊱┊Edinburgh, Scotland ˑ༄

Dear User,

``📚`` Aesthetic layout
``📚`` Ages 16+

✦ Royalty
✦ Private School
✦ Magic

could i join as my character Lisa (she's part reptilian)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » ─────── ⁀➷__𝐊𝐢 (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus