Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A Criminal In Love (MxM) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Rylee A. Fern (played anonymously)

So basically Rylee is homing Y/C who is a criminal for the night since the weather is bad and he feels bad, BUT ONLY A LITTLE BIT.
But in the morning the police come to ask about maybe seeing him around and to just be careful. And when Rylee finds out, he is either gonna blackmail him or play dumb until the reward for him goes up... But little does he know he's gonna fall head over heels for him after letting him stay longer~ <3

OR it can a be the complete and other way around a Rylee can be the criminal, I'm open to messing with the plot :3

Tiny Starter Sample
Y/C is a criminal who has done some sort of crime. (We can figure out what crime that can be together, but if you don't care it can just be like a murder or something. It has to be a severe one to make things a bit more serious) But on one night Y/C was able to escape the prison that night and had made a run for it through the night of dogs, police helicopter, gunshots. Once they had gotten off Y/C trail, Y/C had made their way back to civilization. Well... A gas station close to civilization, where they would proceed to steal some more, not prison-looking clothes. Before continuing their way to the city.
As night came, Y/C got a bit worried as the wind started to pick up, and some not-so-good-looking clouds were coming as well. So, Y/C thought it would be best to take shelter somewhere. But police were looking everything nook and cranky for Y/C. So your character ends up getting to the more bad side of town where people hadn't gotten to yet, heading to a large brick building that was on its own, bars on the window all by itself. It having two doors, Y/C ringing the bell of the door on the left, hoping somebody would answer as the rain was starting to pour down. (Also the apartment Rylee's is like a big loft in a horrible side of town)

Thy Requirements
-I'd appreciate it if you told me what you prefer such as details and whatnot, I like to talk about things before starting and usually ask questions beforehand, so don't be scared to talk to me
-I don't do one-liners, sorry, but I can't really do much without detail to work with, so I expect 1-2 paragraphs (100-300 words) at least
-I always talk in third person, and I have nothing against people who talk in first, but would prefer if you'd also talk in third person
-Life usually comes and goes with me so, I may get out one to four replies a week, depending on if life is nice to me
-I usually don't cut out the smut scenes cause... I like them, but I don't mind fading to black if it's really necessary
-If you don't wanna roleplay it out here, I gotta discord just like many :3

PM me if you're interested, my brain is a bit garbage at checking these so it would be appreciated
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Rylee A. Fern (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Crime doesn't pay :3

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A Criminal In Love (MxM) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus