Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Adventure is out there!(open to all!)

Elowen (played by CoolBean)

Elowen slowly stands to her feet, putting her weapon back in it's hilt. Not only was it a dragon, but a talking one too. 'It says it doesn't want to fight!' Elowen thinks to herself, counting her blessings. 'Maybe I can get out of here before it changes it's mind...'

“Woah woah woah! HOLD ON EVERYONE! THERES NO BANDITS HERE!” She turns the man. He has his hands raised up. "I don't doubt the adventures guild gave out the job to multiple people".

“AND WHAT IN THE NINE HELLS IS THAT?!”
A deep rumble can be felt in the earth. Crashing of trees and bushing coming from the forest. She looks around to see another beast approaching. It was giant and looked to be made of some sort of hard material, like steel. Elowen looks around at all the strange people gathering around. That guy must be right. Why wouldn't the guild want as many people as they could get?

"I Guess there has been a misunderstanding! You guys looking for those bandits too?" She dusts off her clothes a bit. "I'm Elowen! It's a pleasure meeting you all... and uh" She turns to the man "sorry I tried to kill you! haha!" She scratches her head and looks away slightly in embarrassment.
Mary (played by Wandering_Mary)

"Hello, other traveler, I don't think I'll be able to carry you but I'll try," Mary said, directing her statement at the IS-2, "Can you talk? Because that'll make coordinating with the others much better for you."
ShastaBelle (played by Akali_Fang) Topic Starter

As several things seemed to happen at once she would circle the group a bit wearly..balking at the huge tanklike creature. Ok now she had seen it all, huffing the lanky candid would settle off to the side before shifting into an anthro form, clothing included..a trick she had aquired from a very expensive wizard so she didnt remain nude when shifting.

"Names Shasta, and i believe we should all perhaps slow down, get to know eachother and put away the weapons yea?" She says nodding to the very strange group...this would be a very interesting quest indeed.
Tom (played by dabomb217op)

Tom entered the clearing and looked around at the group of assembled creatures before walking over to them "I assume we are all here for the same purpose then?"
Lex (played anonymously)

A human, some sort of canine tabaxi and a humanoid shadow walk into a clearing. The man couldn’t help but smirk and chuckle to himself. It sounded like the start of a bad joke or a really cool story to tell in a tavern. He hoped for the latter. He turned to give Elowen a look up and down “You could at least invite me to dinner first” he joked at her apology for trying to kill him. “No worries miss.” He gave her a thumbs up before looking at the dragon, bipedal canine and shadow.

At the mention of putting weapons away he shrugged and put his hands behind his back. Then turning to the shadow creature “It looks like it, bandits stealing things, theres a warrant for their arrest. Decent pay too.” He nodded.

“The names Mikael” he announced casually.
IS-2 (played anonymously)

An old radio tries to buzz on, emitting an old static Russian voice from a long-dead female soldier, "If anyone has any problem with putting their weapons away, step right over here"

Is-2 revs her engine, emitting a black cloud of smoke, then shutting it off as in thinking about what she'd next do, as well as knowing none of these creatures save the dragon would remember thousands of years past when she was created. The radio's static was continuous, starting to sound like breathing, but anything in her had been long dead, bones disentegrated to nothing, crew all gone. The tank itself was the only remnant of those years past.

She sings a tune from a millennia old song"I CAME IN LIKE A WREEEEEECKING BALLLLLLL!"
ShastaBelle (played by Akali_Fang) Topic Starter

As the tank seemed to speak she simply nods and walks around the unlikly band. "Right then, seems the drake knows where we are headed so those going on this quest lets get to it." As she says this she moves to marys side and bows to the drake.

"I would like to thank you for joining us and accomidating this crew with tranaporting us upon are journey." She then climbed with ease to the dragons back. Ensured her pack was secure and awaited the others to sort themselves out so they could head off.
Tom (played by dabomb217op)

Tom shrugs and after covering himself with shadowy armor he climbs atop the dragons back
Lex (played anonymously)

His eyebrows appeared permanently stuck to his hairline as the metal monster thing talked. If he was drunk he’d blame the drink but he didn’t drink alcohol. He looked back over to the dragon and ran over to them. Climbing up to join the wolf lady and shadow.
It was only the morning but he suspected today was going to get a lot weirder before it was all over.

"i will follow, you will not lose me"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Adventure is out there!(open to all!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus