Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Adventure is out there!(open to all!)

ShastaBelle (played by Akali_Fang) Topic Starter

Allright! Ill post a starter then unless there are more questions
Tom (played by dabomb217op)

only one, does response length matter?

Not at all, just post as much as youd like this is just for fun no rules aside from well ya know open forum so keep it pg-13 in aspect to violence etc

Then in that case I'm ready if the others are

And can everyone just give a small intro to which charrie there useing-

Name- Shastabelle

Species- Wolf- both anthro and feral varient.

Sex- Female

Age- wolf years- about 6, human- 18-25
Lex (played anonymously)

Name: depends on which alias he’s using
Species: Changeling / depends on the alias he’s using
Sex: see above
Age: he forgot, he’s adult and also depends on.... blah blah :p
Mary (played by Wandering_Mary)

Mary
species: dragon
sex: none
Plagued by a disease that is deadly to everyone, however it is only spread by her using her breath attack

Name- Tom

Species- Human

Sex- Male

Age- 19

Abilities- can manipulate darkness and shadows into anything he wants and make what he creates solid if he chooses to. He can use Shadow travel, by walking into the shadows he can appear wherever he wants as long as that place has shadows

Alright! Starter incoming!

It was early in the forest of fenearah, as a black streek dashed through the underbrush. Paws leaping over upturned roots and felled trees, audits of ebon coat ficlking to each minute sound as canine ran through the dense forestry.

Shasta was a unique creature a wolf hybrid of sorts as she could shift between feral and anthro forms at will, this allowed her vast knowledge of two very difffernt worlds. As she ran her mind raced wondering what new adventure the city had called her for, as the information given had been very vague.

Go to the forest, find the dragon, they will take you to the next objective. Great so here she was running with only her keen senses guiding her towards the dragons location.

Tom stepped out of the shadow of a tree and looks around taking in the scene around him
Shadow (played anonymously)

Name: Shadow
Sex: Unknown
Abilities: He can faze through walls, but he cant be in direct sunlight

Mary can be found sunning herself in a clearing, "hello traveler, there has been a group of bandits that have been stealing money from everyone, mostly the poor though, could you deal with them? I can bring you over but cannot fight them as I am a pacifist."
Lex (played anonymously)

Having received the same vague instructions but curious either way the human ran through the forest at a considerable speed. Having slept in he was trying to make up for lost time.

Darting through the brush he didn’t care about the odd scrape or scratch, if someone got there before him that was, in his mind, much worse.

Skidding into the clearing but then loosing his balance, falling over backwards he found the dragon sunning itself. It was too late he’d be beaten by...a wolf?
Picking himself up he managed to catch the last part of the quest. “Is this a solo mission or is company allowed?” He called over.

He tried his best to smarten up and redo his ponytail. The fact that he was covered in mud from the knees down and shirtless from the waist up, displaying multiple scratches from bushes and thorns, probably didn’t help.
Elowen (played by CoolBean)

Hidden in brush, Elowen creeps slowly through, avoiding the sharp sticks and thorns.

There had been reports from the adventures guild town that a group of bandits were attacking the townsfolk... With a large sum of gold for there defeat!

She had searched the town with no luck, not a single clue! Until see saw a peculiar man sprinting off into the nearby forest. A possible lead perhaps? Elowen took after him but kept her distance, staying as stealthy as possible.

The forest opened up into a clearing. The man crashed through the bushes covered in scratches like he didn't even feel it. Elowen thinks to herself " Alright, it's now or never" and prepares for a sneak attack. She inches closer to edge of the brush as he says something to someone, but Elowen doesn't quite catch it all, just hearing "company allowed?"... What'd that mean? was there more of them? no time to think about that, she was confidant that she could take them.

Elowen leaps out the the forest and charges at the man, but when she sees who else is with him she halts suddenly in her tracks. A massive blue dragon was sitting in the sun, it's giant wings spread out. "oh Gods..." Elowen squeaks out. Looks like she can't take them after all. "What kind of bandits have a dragon?!" She drops her weapons and raises her hands in defeat.

"I'm a pacifist, and groups are allowed the bandits need to be removed. Some one will meet you there, though you will not expect their race to help anyone. I am also not owned by anyone."Mary said getting up, "Need transportation?"

As the lanky candid made it out into the clearing several scents assulted her at once...a dragon?..and a man..and also someone whom seemed to be planning an attack?..shifting upon her paws frame would turn to the girl a low growl emitting from wolven chest.

She was told of the bandits but did not expect them to just appear..useually bandits were a bit less out in the open and more stealth, no matter she would dispatch of this female swiftly if she indeed intended to sneak attack the growing adventure party.
IS-2 (played anonymously)

Hearing the sounds of surrender and of shouting, IS-2 came rumbling through the woods. Breaking down brambles and crawling through the swamps on treads of rusted steel and rubber, she slowly made her way to the opening. Upon arriving, she saw a sight she hadn't seen in 800 years.
Lex (played anonymously)

Looking behind him he saw a girl drop her weapon and surrender. Throughly confused when the dragon spoke, a wolf growling somewhere and then what was that!? Possibly the biggest Warforged he’d ever seen.

Woah woah woah! HOLD ON EVERYONE! THERES NO BANDITS HERE!” holding up both hands while shouting at everyone. "I don't doubt the adventures guild gave out the job to multiple people"
AND WHAT IN THE NINE HELLS IS THAT?!” referring to the tank.
Elowen (played by CoolBean)

Elowen slowly stands to her feet, putting her weapon back in it's hilt. Not only was it a dragon, but a talking one too. 'It says it doesn't want to fight!' Elowen thinks to herself, counting her blessings. 'Maybe I can get out of here before it changes it's mind...'

“Woah woah woah! HOLD ON EVERYONE! THERES NO BANDITS HERE!” She turns the man. He has his hands raised up. "I don't doubt the adventures guild gave out the job to multiple people".

“AND WHAT IN THE NINE HELLS IS THAT?!”
A deep rumble can be felt in the earth. Crashing of trees and bushing coming from the forest. She looks around to see another beast approaching. It was giant and looked to be made of some sort of hard material, like steel. Elowen looks around at all the strange people gathering around. That guy must be right. Why wouldn't the guild want as many people as they could get?

"I Guess there has been a misunderstanding! You guys looking for those bandits too?" She dusts off her clothes a bit. "I'm Elowen! It's a pleasure meeting you all... and uh" She turns to the man "sorry I tried to kill you! haha!" She scratches her head and looks away slightly in embarrassment.

"Hello, other traveler, I don't think I'll be able to carry you but I'll try," Mary said, directing her statement at the IS-2, "Can you talk? Because that'll make coordinating with the others much better for you."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Adventure is out there!(open to all!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus