Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The 14th Doctor and his Young Companion (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

As the title said, this will be a Doctor Who roleplay. You will be required to be semi advance to advance lit so 2+ paragraphs! It will be done through PM or Discord.

You will be roleplaying the 14th Doctor so we will need to make up new adventures and storylines so I need someone who can be creative and help me keep the story going. I will be playing his companion who will be around 12 years old so there will be no romance.

Obviously we will need to roleplay side characters so you’ll have to help me with that part as well. Please this will be long term so if you don’t like something then just tell me and we will fix it.

Please join! I’m excited to roleplay with you!
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 100%
Far future, perhaps galactic teleporters and fast terraforming
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Tiff_the_Odd Topic Starter

Bump
would you be interested in doubling? Playing a doctor/another character for my OC if I play 14 for you?

CrackedSkel wrote:
would you be interested in doubling? Playing a doctor/another character for my OC if I play 14 for you?

Well, there can’t be more than one doctor.
i mean... yeah but time travel is a thing... also it doesn't have to be the doctor

CrackedSkel wrote:
i mean... yeah but time travel is a thing... also it doesn't have to be the doctor

So, like another companion? A lot of this roleplay was gonna be about my character and the doctor. A lot of the story lines I had planned is centered around her.

Bump

Bump

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The 14th Doctor and his Young Companion (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus