Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The pokemon adoption center (OPEN TO ANYONE)

In the middle of nowhere, down a hidden path and a maze of paths, is a large patch of land with loads of places to explore! Every little area is filled with all types of pokemon and while you were looking around a teenager had appeared in front of you with skinny arms filled with two eevee's.

"Hi there and welcome to the adoption center!" They limped a step closer before speaking again, "Are you looking for something particular here? Are you adopting?"
Crimson Rose (played by Slayer1234)

"Hello I am here to adopt a Charizard?" "Is this the right place?"
Jayden Lay (played by Flaxen_Nightlock) Topic Starter

"Oh, perfect place! I don't think we have any Charizards though... We have a Charmeleon instead or a Charmander egg if you'd like to raise it?"
Crimson Rose (played by Slayer1234)

"Sure I will takes a Charmelon!!"

"Alrighty, follow me!"

Jayden carefully lowered the two Eevees to the ground before leading Crimson towards a little hut, opening the door to let out a rush of heat as a group of fire-types lifted up their heads.
Drans (played by Wandering_Mary)

Would it be alright if I can have an Eevee, or a Sylveon?

Jayden glanced away from Crimson and the fire types to limp back over to where the two Eevees were now playing, picking both up and approaching Drans

"Yep! We've got a girl who's pretty energetic but the other female is way more laid-back and would be better as a pet than battling. What are you thinking of using them for?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The pokemon adoption center (OPEN TO ANYONE)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus