Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Mary Q (played anonymously)

She turns to face him "....nah-" She'd say, before poking Cathfawr "Wake up-" She'd grumble, shaking him yet again
"um excuse me ma'am" he move in front of cathfawr "he wants to sleep, why don't you mess with someone that is awake "

"Mmm, well he came out the fourth wall, so nah, imma keep bothering him, unless your more entertaining
"i-" he looked over at the boy and sighed rubbing his yes before look back at her "yeah sure, ill do whatever" he crossed his arms

She placed down Cathfawr ""Its.. honestly a lot harder to figure out what I want to do when your actually willing-" She'd mutter, pulling a TV from her pocket, and dropping the heavy box on the floor "You know any oldschool cartoons?"
He jumped a bit when the tv fell on the ground "hm old school?" he sat down beside her "what about looney tunes? or popeye? Betty boop?"

"Good, you do know some" She'd mutter, sticking her hand through the TV,, and pulling out a rather familar cap and shotgun "When Im not pestering people, I do, this.. wouldnt recommending shooting that by the way, it has a mind of its own-" She'd warn
He looked at th cap and gun, and chuckled "oh yeah? wheres the pwesky wabbit?" he said in a spot on elmer fudd impression

"I could always pull him out of there, but that probably isnt the best idea since I couldnt put him back-"
"probably not" he chuckled softly "hey your kinda funny"

"Im a clown, its my job to either be funny or terrify kids-"
Tenebris Fraus (played anonymously)

Tenebris was in one of the booth seats, playing Ace Attorney on his DS.
"not all clowns for funny tho" he rose an eyebrow

She pulled a png out of her pocket
"I know:
XP6-NMJPBGN2-GNXNE7-KVTAT645-E.jpg
He nodded "so are you ever out of costume? or when your a clown do you have to be the part forever?"

"Well depends, if Its early in the morning, no Im not dressed up, I still have my powers and stuff, but Im not dressed up, I just put on some make up and throw on some clothes to be honest "
"oh okay i got it, so like your mostly just in character whenever you need to be?" he tilted his head ""i bet your beautiful out of character" he smiled "not saying you aren't in character, cause i mean- you are-" he cleared his throat
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Speaking of beautiful, a young woman in her twenties appeared in the bar. She wore some sort of turtleneck sweater shirt. It was none other than Azumi, one of the regulars. She eyes newcomers and smiles.

Heh, they do not know I am a wise old fox. Oh how good it feels to look younger than my age suggests! Azumi bragged in her own mind. What she was trying to accomplish being in her human form was uncertain. Probably just to brag that she has a cool party trick
Jackosn looked over when he heard the door to the bar opn, he smiled "hey azumi"
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Jackson Schmidt wrote:
Jackosn looked over when he heard the door to the bar opn, he smiled "hey azumi"

Azumi, being quite an airhead and a forgetful one at that, did not remember who Jackson was. Oh well, it must be because she was part of a famous band that enabled Jackson to recognize her. That does come with its perks it seems, like making new friends!

"Oh hello, friend!" Azumi said happily "Have we met before? I apologize if it is rude to say such things, but my memory as a 500 year old fox is rather weak nowadays".

She did not realize that she just gave away what she was, defeating the purpose of a human disguise. Either way that form of hers was her "signature" human form, meaning that it would be easy for people who knew her to recognize her anyway.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus