Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Welcome to AR-C4-D1A (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello everyone, I just finished my senior year of college like an hour ago and so now I'm back in the roleplaying scene! Now I'm ready to bring back a baby of mine that I've used a few times on other sites and want to bring here, everyone I give you AR-C4-D1A (or Arcadia for ease of writing).

Arcadia is a strange every changing city located between dimensions, it has just about every amenity a person could dream of and is absolutely massive but somehow easy to navigate at the same time. I won't go into too many details on how the city looks and behaves here to avoid this getting too long but what you need to know is this: Canon(ish) characters from all sorts of fandoms and premade universes (even if the following is small that's okay, as long as it has a fandom behind it) wind up in this city with no memory as to how they got there, only one character from each universe is brought here but thanks to differing timelines and multiverses the same character from very similar universes can wind up here too (but for the sake of the roleplay I'd rather just have one each character so we don't have like eight Sans from Undertale). The premise of the roleplay could be anything, some characters could do a domestic slice of life story while another group of them go on a mission to try to figure out the secrets of Arcadia, why they're here, and how to get home. Or someone could start a fight club. That's always an option too.

When I say canonish I mean a character that is canon in a universe but can have a player's spin on it. Like the Dragonborn from Skyrim, they're the player character so there isn't a single version that needs to be used.

So yeah, anyone interested? Feel free to ask questions for clarification too. I wanted to keep this relatively short for ease of reading but am open to questions! If enough people are interested I'll post it in general since that seems the most fitting.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts,

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Welcome to AR-C4-D1A (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus