Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Will The Rain Ever Fade? (Open)

Other Characters (played by Rhythm) Topic Starter

(Again
Order
•Rhythm
•Isobel
•Blake
•Piper
•Matthew)
Blake Loltel (played anonymously)

(well I can't go again here since I set the tone for the next part. But anywaydespite the korder here who's next since Isobel went after me again on accident. Did it reset the chain or what?)

(Even if she went by accident we can still make the order work.Piper would reply, either A.Ignoring Isobels accidental response, or B.Use her response and yours to reply with)

(Alright works with me.)

(Well seeing as though the accidental response is more directed towards Aqua then anybody else.I could use it, and she ignore it...)
Matthew Da Vinci (played by Jabonicus)

(Is Piper still playing on this thread?)
piper (played by FoxiMama)

(yes just got lost in the chaos lol i thought it best to wait for your next post with in the story to start )

(..hm, just pop out of somewhere seeing as though Aqua, Isonel, and Blake are outside now)

(OK here i go) as she walked keeping he wings and head down just trying to get to where shes going when she knocked into a man so hard she fell on her but (black that's you hope that's OK ;)) "oh ouch what do you think your doing" her thick mafia accent showing jerk

Matt was sitting against a wall, deep in his thoughts. He flipped a coin, frowning as it landed on heads. "Questo non aiuta, ho bisogno di trovare un modo per ottenere i soldi..."

Aqua looked down at the ground as they took flight.Watching his feet leave the ground.He looked away from the ground."Good" he answered Isobels question to how he was feeling, or so.He looked back down at the ground, his blue bangs falling into his eyes some, but he didn't make a move to move them
Isobel (played anonymously)

She made quiet clucking noises every few seconds, adjusting her course when needed. A few bats flew by them, protesting the strange creatures in their air. Soon, a large hill covered in trees came in to view. Isobel landed in a spot that seemed just like the rest of the hill, slowly letting Aqua on the ground first. Then she walked in between a cluster of trees and seemed to disappear. "C'mon!" She poked her head out at him. Beyond the trees was a cave that might have been a bear's lair, but was unoccupied now.

Blake's intense glare shifted immediately to this new person. His hand had gripped his blade immediately thinking it had been someone who wanted to pick a fight "Whaddya mean watch where I'm going! I just got out here" he began to glare down this individual. Despite Blake being his size he could be intimidating. He sighed "Alright listen I appologize. Let's just avoid any argument that could occur here shall we?"

pausing for a moment she thought it was best still being fallowed she needed to move on "ok what eva" looking over her back "i gotta go boye" she started to walk fast

Matt started to walk. Strange things were happening, and more supplies were needed. He was low on supplies and money, and he needed one to get the other.

Aqua did move as she set him down on the ground on his feet.He looked in the direction she was going."Coming" he said and followed behind her.
Isobel (played anonymously)

Isobel created some light so Aqua could see and sat down with her back against the wall. "I guess all we have to do now is.wait for Blake to get here." She took out the coin Blake had given her with her free hand, feeling the surface. "I wonder how this is supposed to help him get here."

The coin itself surprisingly had a magical presence to it. The letters of BWA engraved on the coin deep.

Blake had walked past Piper somewhat confused as to what just happened and he just sorta shook his head. During Blake's confusion he walked into matt. The one he had saw from the window earlier. "Oh well. Seems I didn't have to go far to find you." Blake didn't seem to be all that threatening but he realized earlier the kind of people Matt was talking to. People who tend to work in such environments know underground information sometimes. That is what peaked Blake's interest in finding him. "So what brings you to this part of the town?"

Obviously Blake coming directly up to him like this probably would be quite unsettling. Blake glanced back at where Piper had left before and didn't seem to pay it much mind.

piper turned the corner where two brutes grabed her "AHHH!" she screamed in shock she sread her wings, they were her first line of defence but three more men came and held them down oh no "lisen boyos i think you got yourself the wrong gir" "you look like a girl with wings" said the big one (thought this could help our friendship) im in deep (if you dont want this i can save my self just message me)

"What's it to you?" Matt replied. His italian accent was thick, and his hands were folded. "Why are you 'looking for me?'"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Will The Rain Ever Fade? (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus