Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Will The Rain Ever Fade? (Open)

Other Characters (played by Rhythm) Topic Starter

Aqua had followed Isobel as she led him to the unoccupied cave, well, once unoccupied.He sat on the opposite side of the cave, across from her.Waiting.Waiting for Blake to come.Patiently waiting.
"I honestly don't know" he answered.
Isobel (played anonymously)

Isobel started fidgeting. Not moving was not her thing. Especially when there was a very good likelihood of fighting nearby that she might be able to help with. The light changed shape into a swallow, then a lily and then a miniature of the Eiffel Tower. All had extremely accurate detailing.
Blake Loltel (played anonymously)

"Well I think I might be able to assist you." he nodded at Matt. "I have but two things I'd need from you though." he looked around as he her a scream in the distance. "Did you hear that or was that just me?" he looks around confused at where it came from. Blake seemed alert now to the surroundings
piper (played by FoxiMama)

" time to go missy" said the big one she struggled they stripped her of her wepons she did break the big ones nose one the other's ribs "come on Sonny Ben waiting for you"
Matthew Da Vinci (played by Jabonicus)

"What about it?" Matt replied, turning to where the scream came from. "And what would you need from it? The price would be high right now anyway."

Aquas eyes flicked up the the light, watching as it shifted into many different things.From animals, to plants, to structures and elsewhere.It was actually quite cool to watch, and with the detail.It was like looking at a glowing version of the real thing."I wonder how long he'll take" Aqua asked/said.

"I'm not sure. I hope he comes soon though." Isobel felt the surface of the coin thoughtfully. The light changed to a copy of the coin, albeit much less accurate than the objects she'd been forming earlier. "Can't seem to recreate them like the ones I've actually seen." She said to herself. She gave a disappointed sigh and let the light change into a wooded area, copying her thoughts.
Blake Loltel (played anonymously)

"sounded like some sort of scream to me?" Blake looked over there interested in just what was going on "Listen you help me. Any price isn't to much for me these days I make enough to not worry about it. Come help me out first though. " Blake went to where the sound originated from

Meanwhile the BranchWood coin's magic presence grew as the moon reached its peak in the sky it seemed to react to the moonlight
Volume (played by Apprenticedmage)

(hey can i join?)

(Sure.You'll reply after Matthew Da Vinci)
Volume (played by Apprenticedmage)

(Kay)
piper (played by FoxiMama)

as they started to carry me off i saw the man from the street again oh thank gawed "hey can i get some 'elp"
Matthew Da Vinci (played by Jabonicus)

Matt pulled a gas mask out of his backpack, putting it on and pulling out a pistol. "Better safe than sorry." He said, putting on a layer of new odd clothing. It was a dark blue with orange strips in some parts.

Aqua sat there, and didn't move from his spot on the hard floor.He still looked at the light Isobel was creating, finding it both fascinating, and it killed time.

Isobel tilted her head thoughtfully. "You have anyone at home who might be worrying about you?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Will The Rain Ever Fade? (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus