Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Royal Mac Cruise Mission (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Agent, Y/C

You have been tasked for an undercover mission on the Royal Mac Cruise. We have been tipped off that the captain of the cruise has been storing illegal substances on the ship. It is unknown what that substance is or where it is located.

Your partner for this mission is Agent Rigel Owns. I’m aware of your past with Owns but you must put that aside for this mission. You two will be undercover so you must behave and not blow this. Since the cruise is a “couples getaway” you two will be undercover as such.

Since both of you are still in training, we are sending Rob West and Mae Hope as guests as well but they will be investigating the captain himself. Your job is to find out where he is hiding the substances and get as many photos as you can.

You will be meeting with Owns on Thursday and you both will be leaving on Friday with West and Hope. Do not interact with them at all during your time on the ship. And for Pete's sake, please don’t kill each other.

Good luck,
Shawn Haron

((Hi! Casper here! The main idea for this Roleplay is that Rigel and Y/C are training to be undercover agents. Basically its the cliché enemies to lovers PLUS fake dating which it like, the best match up in my opinion. Also its Romance and MxM.

My writing style is 3rd person, past tense, and I will do from one paragraph to three.

My apologies if this sounds rude at all but if you are dry, send only a few sentences, or turn the RP NSFW, I will cancel the Roleplay. I have an idea on where this tale should be directed towards but I don’t want to be the only one whos pushing the story forwards. I want to hear your ideas and make this story our own. Since I’ll probably using this plot with a few people (Cause that's how it usually goes when I post ads like these) I want each to be unique and have its own twist.

I’ve had this idea in the back of my mind for awhile and I’m super excited to actually try and roleplay with it. Please PM if you’re interested and would like to talk more about it and discuss some ideas!

If you want to know more about Rigel, (which like, you should if you wanna rp with him) his character sheet is on my page BUT I also have the link: https://www.rprepository.com/c/rigelowens So check him out!

Thanks for reading!

Casper))
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Casper_ Topic Starter

:)
Sure this seems interesting. I can always make new characters ofc
Casper_ Topic Starter

Athennna wrote:
Sure this seems interesting. I can always make new characters ofc

Sure, PM me and we can discuss further!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Royal Mac Cruise Mission (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus