Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Elven Mages and Priestesses (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I want to RP a small group of Elven mages, wizards, priestesses, etc. I am currently RPing with a dark elf character of mine. He is a mage, deals with the elements relating to storms. Lets just keep it free form, don't take it too serious and just have fun.. I love the idea of team building!

Also, I do graphic design. I'd love to design some 3D characters for people!

Pluvio<-- The Drow elf Pluvio
Sundrop

I wanna join!:D
Well, I have a high-ranking elven character? I don't know if that's what you're looking for, though...if you are, I'd be delighted to join.
Pantrane Topic Starter

It would be fun! We should all do something. But yes, you're characters look interesting! :)
Oh my this sounds mighty interesting! O///O I supposed my elven necromancer COULD use some dusting off..
Pluvio (played by Pantrane) Topic Starter

You should! We can mix mosh a few select genres and create our own genre! That's the best part.. And maybe I can do some 3D work for all the characters.. That would be fun! :)
it certainly does sound fun!
If ever in need of a common enemy I'm available, Seth hates surface elves although he would be confused by the dark elf with them. If any of you aren't familiar with D&D dark elves (translating that into Drow) live in the Under Dark (under ground) in cities and are arch enemies of surface elves and blame them for why they live under ground. =/ now we could always change that to Seth hates all elves.
Pluvio (played by Pantrane) Topic Starter

See I'm new to the D & D type rules and standards.. I just want to have fun with it. Freeform writing, closer to a Magic: The Gathering series... But our series!

It would be awesome to have a villain character. My character basically lives in a temple basement so that is kind of underground living.. He's actually probably half drow, but with drow characteristics as dominant traits..
ok we can just do seth dislikes all elves then if you want, makes things easier. I actually have a page typed on why seth is evil but i haven't posted it anywhere as it kind of made an emotional connection, stronger then what already is there, and kind of makes me not want to rp as him as i feel i wouldn't be able to do it right with out ruining his character... i can pm it to you if you want.
I understand what you mean, LightKayl :D I am familiar with D&D, my husband has been a DM for a few years. My necromancer, Ithilwyn and my half drow half human rogue Ravavyre are both characters I have used for different DnD campaigns. [If you are wondering why the rogue is half human well..lets say a drow male tried to prove his manliness over the first female human he saw when he ventured to the surface...]
haha nice jester, i've done dnd for 4-5 years and i would have just as soon assumed Artemis Entreri for the human half.
I had an interest in joining this as well, if it is not too late. Though, looking through my characters, I was off-put by my seemingly lack of pointy-ear frolickers. But, I remembered, that I do have one. His name is Yewed (Yoo-ed) No-Leaf, and he travels around with a satyr named Sucitraps (Soo-si-traps). I have yet to have these two Sand Rats become active, but I would love for a chance for them to be so~
sand rats? haven't heard that before, whats it mean?
They take their name after one of the beasts of my group's created setting, Shinsan. The sand rat was this adorable, furred rat, that had three red eyes. When it was crushed, it became a pile of sand, only to reform later.

A group of misfitting individuals then adopted this creature's name, as they too, appear and reform later, seemingly out of the sand.
huh, interesting.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Elven Mages and Priestesses (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus