Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Great War is yet to come! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I am looking to turn this into a group RP or one on one. I have posted it in the general RP area as well. If you want to do it as a one on one RP with more adult content please let me know!!

Here is the info for the RP:

Background:
Roughly around the mid-2030s, large bombs were dropped on several major US cities by a rival power from overseas. This decimated the country and half of the country's population was killed.
The story starts six years later high in the rocky mountains on a military base and in the surrounding town. This base is the headquarters for all US military activity as all branches are now controlled by one board of leaders. There is no longer a government or a president... the board controls everything.

Extra info:
You can choose to be in the military or a civilian in the town.
Military: please make your ranking and job is clear (officers must be old enough to have attended some college before the bombs dropped)
Civilian: please state your job or role in the town
Robotics and advance weapons are allowed but within reason.
As for magic there was none know before bombs dropping but there can be a development of magic. Just try to link it to something like a mutation or exposure of some kind from the bombs so it fits in the story.
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 80%
Far future, perhaps interstellar travel (generation ships)
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Great War is yet to come! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus