Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Mass Effect Andromeda (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Susannah Ryder (played anonymously)

In search of a ME:Andromeda RP. I would prefer to play through the full campaign, and I have pages on Susannah's profile to fulfill the place of either the Pathfinder or to preform as the second to your Pathfinder. The story of ME:Andromeda is actually pretty simple, someone seeking a SCI-FI RP could fit into this without having to have played the game, I will be able to walk you through it.

No need to hold your punches on any topics, And I have a preference for romance developing but it isn't necessary. Any adult topics will only be discussed with Adult players. You are welcome to play any of the 5 races and the story is up for debate and changes.
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 100%
Far future, perhaps galactic teleporters and fast terraforming
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, concise post-length, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Mass Effect Andromeda (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus