Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Are you Grisha or non Grisha? (Open for (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

With the announcement of season 2 I'm psyched for it and I wanted to get some rps in. I'm willing to work out two oc storylines at the same time so your oc if you have one can have a storyline of their own.

My idea:
- The first Dual Grisha (Tidemaker and Sun Summoner) has been within the little palace walls for awhile, she's only ever shown her tidemaker abilities to her group of Grisha and used her sun Summoner abilities infront of Baghra and when she's alone in her room. So when the darkling discovers a sun summoner has been within his grasp for a long time unknown what will he do?

Looking for someone to Mainly play the Darkling/General Kirigan this character is a must for the plot. I'd like to mix romance into the plot and expand the plot with you so we can work out something for the both of us to have something to keep us both interested. I prefer private message for privacy purposes but willing to do threads too. If where you might like to RP isn't listed feel free to mention another area to Rp. I would prefer someone 18+ or close to 18.
Magic 70%

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Are you Grisha or non Grisha? (Open for (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus