Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Magic Awaits... (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hey guys! New idea, new group~ ( T_T I hope this one doesn't flop. )

So, this idea is one centered around THREE main topics!

✦ Royalty
✦ Private School
✦ Magic

Onto the rundown of what exactly I’m looking for!

Throughout my years of roleplay, school themed role plays have always stuck out to me, because they can be interesting as all hell if played just right! So with that being said, I now present my idea of a private boarding school for royalty with a dark academia/dark royalty/victorian aesthetic! Members will be given little to no restrictions in this rp, as I believe that roleplays should run on creativity, not rules. At the moment, we're accepting an unlimited amount of people from the ages 16 and up! <3

With this idea, I’m hoping for a group of willing roleplayers who will be long-term and active in the rp, while being open to writing semi-literate posts to keep the plot line interesting! I have created a small server to give members as much freedom as they need with multiple channels, along with dorms and other channels to keep things organized. With this server comes daily lore, plenty of interesting characters, and room for tons of suggestions! If you’re interested in taking part in this roleplay, don’t be afraid to message me! I will provide detailed information and will help in any way I can!

THE FOLLOWING WILL BE ENCOUNTERED IN THE ROLEPLAY: | Romance | Combat | Drama | Day-to-Day student life |
WARNING: Not for the faint of heart! A few dark themes will definitely be present from time to time!

SIDENOTE: ✨ THIS ROLEPLAY WILL BE HELD ON DISCORD!
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Character sheets & strict mechanics, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

i am interested in this roleplay... if the ad is still open, i would be happy to join :)
The_Dark_Cupid Topic Starter

edgyasf wrote:
i am interested in this roleplay... if the ad is still open, i would be happy to join :)

Hey there! I'm glad to see that you'd be open to join the roleplay. Do you have any questions before I send you the invite information? 😁
The_Dark_Cupid wrote:
edgyasf wrote:

Hey there! I'm glad to see that you'd be open to join the roleplay. Do you have any questions before I send you the invite information? 😁

hmm, do you need a specific character to send the invite to?
I have these two. Would they be able to join?

I'll adjust their ages as required

edgyasf wrote:

Nope! All I need to know is if you have a Discord account registered, as that is where the roleplay takes place.

Hadrian C. and Melusine V. wrote:

Of course they can join! Characters in the roleplay are required to be ages 18 and up, but other than that, they can definitely join in!
The_Dark_Cupid wrote:
edgyasf wrote:

Nope! All I need to know is if you have a Discord account registered, as that is where the roleplay takes place.

i do! but it is not a roleplaying account… i didnt realize it was on discord tho, haha- im not very active on discord though, and i would hate to be a stump in your roleplay
The_Dark_Cupid wrote:
Hadrian C. and Melusine V. wrote:

Of course they can join! Characters in the roleplay are required to be ages 18 and up, but other than that, they can definitely join in!

Awesome~ Mind sending me the invite link then? Although I'm not too experienced with Discord~
Ulrica Xanthe (played anonymously)

Well, I'd like to join. Have plenty of characters in the way of magic but I will be using this particular one if you don't mind.
Another one joins the circle, or plans to. I have multiple characters that could work for this idea, if you’re willing.
Ooo, I really like the idea~
I don't have magical character idea yet, so it will be fun to brain storm for moment.
My discord not really for RP purposes but I don't mind it to terribly if it is taking place there. (Just a fair warning)
~Just wanna show I am expressing interest and will have a character or two whipped up shortly to be approved and all that~

Ulrica Xanthe wrote:
Well, I'd like to join. Have plenty of characters in the way of magic but I will be using this particular one if you don't mind.

Of course, your choice of character would be fine. Do you have any questions before I send you the invite information?

Crimzon wrote:
Ooo, I really like the idea~
I don't have magical character idea yet, so it will be fun to brain storm for moment.
My discord not really for RP purposes but I don't mind it to terribly if it is taking place there. (Just a fair warning)
~Just wanna show I am expressing interest and will have a character or two whipped up shortly to be approved and all that~

Brainstorming can be really fun, if I'm being honest-
It took me about two weeks to create my main character, and a month for the other... But in the end it's always worth it. Now, with your Discord, I'm sorry for the inconvenience! Discord just keeps things neat, and is convenient with its bots! Do you have any questions before I send you the invite? I'll have to add you on Discord.

Arcol wrote:
Another one joins the circle, or plans to. I have multiple characters that could work for this idea, if you’re willing.

Well hello, hello! 🌻

I'm rather glad that you're interested in joining this slowly growing circle. After all, the more people, the better!
If you've already checked the sidenote requirement, Discord is needed for this roleplay!

edgyasf wrote:
The_Dark_Cupid wrote:
edgyasf wrote:

i do! but it is not a roleplaying account… i didnt realize it was on discord tho, haha- im not very active on discord though, and i would hate to be a stump in your roleplay

Aw, that's alright! If you'd like, you could still join! Just keep in mind that some of the members are fast paced! 🌻
The_Dark_Cupid wrote:
Yeah, It will probably take me till tomorrow to come up with a solid character idea, I don't have any question's yet.
However I am sure I will have some once I get a peek into what the roleplay flows and what, I guess for lack of better words is lacking in the way of personalities and powers and such. If anything I just need time to think of a good bio, that has always been my struggle haha.
I promise though, not to just into anything or be good noodle till this character comes to existence haha.

It's not a huge inconvenience, I just haven't used discord before for a roleplay.
I am very interested to how it's set up and what it looks like. I bet it really does help keep the roleplay clean.
(Clean as in no one is confused as to the plot or where the roleplay is at the moment ect)
i love your idea, but ill have to decline- im sorry 🥺

edgyasf wrote:
i love your idea, but ill have to decline- im sorry 🥺

That's okay!! :)

Thank you for considering it, and I'm grateful for your time! <3
The_Dark_Cupid wrote:
Arcol wrote:

Well hello, hello! 🌻

I'm rather glad that you're interested in joining this slowly growing circle. After all, the more people, the better!
If you've already checked the sidenote requirement, Discord is needed for this roleplay!

Not a problem: funnily enough, that’s how I learned about this RP idea.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Magic Awaits... (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus